November 19, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 29808 times)

April 19, 2018, 07:08:49 PM
Reply #30

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
If Moshiri was doing things right instead of having a touch of the Tony Fernandez about him they’d be no need to criticise him.

There’s nothing wrong with having a plan and sticking to it, if it was deemed a good enough plan to sack Koeman and commit our future to 5 months ago it should be a good enough plan now. Circumstances haven’t changed for the worse they’ve only got better since then. But chopping and changing on a whim like we have done since he took the reigns will only see us in more trouble.

I'm not saying not to criticise Moshiri. Let's take him off the table for a bit and drill down to what i am, and others, are saying:

Fonseca was not available last Autumn. Silva indicated he was. We went after Silva
Fonseca has now indicated he is available and is a better option than Silva.

April 19, 2018, 07:09:05 PM
Reply #31

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
If Moshiri was doing things right instead of having a touch of the Tony Fernandez about him they’d be no need to criticise him.

There’s nothing wrong with having a plan and sticking to it, if it was deemed a good enough plan to sack Koeman and commit our future to 5 months ago it should be a good enough plan now. Circumstances haven’t changed for the worse they’ve only got better since then. But chopping and changing on a whim like we have done since he took the reigns will only see us in more trouble.

*sigh*
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

April 19, 2018, 07:32:29 PM
Reply #32

Evertonian in NC

Also had no idea this was Brownie the first article I read on this side (the PSV/Brands one), damned good insight and writing ability.  Really fortunate to have him educating young brains!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

April 19, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
Reply #33

Hawkandro

Unai Emery linked with the Real Sociedad job today.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

April 19, 2018, 10:11:45 PM
Reply #34

dunkster

So looking on newsnow. Odds slashed on fonseca becoming our manager whilst a link below that quoting fonseca as in negotiations to renew his contract with shaktar
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 10:13:17 PM by dunkster »
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 19, 2018, 10:56:16 PM
Reply #35

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Also had no idea this was Brownie the first article I read on this side (the PSV/Brands one), damned good insight and writing ability.  Really fortunate to have him educating young brains!

As much as I'd love to take credit for that it was not mine.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 20, 2018, 04:01:48 AM
Reply #36

dunkster

Few reports now over fonsecas quotes appearing on their club website. Basically  he says there's no set time or date set but talks are underway on a new contract.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 20, 2018, 03:46:30 PM
Reply #37

Hawkandro

Few reports now over fonsecas quotes appearing on their club website. Basically  he says there's no set time or date set but talks are underway on a new contract.

I've heard that Fonseca, Silva, Eddie Howe and Arteta are on our list.

April 20, 2018, 04:05:02 PM
Reply #38

Waltzer

I've heard that Fonseca, Silva, Eddie Howe and Arteta are on our list.

Probably add Wenger to that now hes said hes leaving Arsenal

April 20, 2018, 04:06:21 PM
Reply #39

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Fonseca to Arsenal then?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

April 20, 2018, 04:06:49 PM
Reply #40

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Probably add Wenger to that now hes said hes leaving Arsenal

I worry that it may be a bit more likely that Fonseca is on Arsenals list.

Hopefully they go all out for Simeone.

April 20, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
Reply #41

Hawkandro

Funnily enough, Wenger was another name I had been told about.

April 20, 2018, 04:11:41 PM
Reply #42

Macca77

Wenger can fuck raaaaaaar off

April 20, 2018, 04:12:14 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

April 20, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
Reply #44

Jamokachi

Wenger ain’t leaving Arsenal.