August 22, 2018, 12:31:50 PM

Poll

Who do you want as Everton manager?

Author Topic: [News]Who will be Everton boss next season?  (Read 26733 times)

May 17, 2018, 10:24:40 AM
Reply #660

American Evertonian

My son who has just text me to say that all betting on Emery to Everton has been suspended

I'd be okay with that hire. To me would be a home run of a hire
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

May 17, 2018, 01:08:00 PM
Reply #661

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
One massive plus on Emery is his experience working with a DoF before.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 17, 2018, 01:48:08 PM
Reply #662

Lxxx

I'm liking this whole direction we're heading in. Brands seemingly implements a consistent transfer policy and makes sure the squad is well balanced with, if his history at PSV is anything to go by, players with high energy who are hungry to progress and increase in value. Hopefully signals the end of signings like Williams, Bolasie or Sigurdsson (I like Sig but the transfer itself was bonkers).

Means we'll never have to suffer appointments like Koeman or Allardyce again. Which shows Moshiri has listened to someone in the know. However this appointment is key as they will be presiding over a huge amount of change. It might actually be a great job for whoever gets the position next time around. 

May 17, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
Reply #663

Makis

Emery would be great but I wouldn't exactly take note of the betting markets. They don't know any more than we do, they just react to what people put money in. The market for the next Everton manager is small so it doesn't take much to change the odds.

I think his style would suit the fans, quick, deadly counter-attacking system. A big part of the reason he was sacked from PSG was he wasn't allowed to play like that, instead had to change to a possession-based style. He is also very pragmatic and can get the best out of teams. At Valencia he actually followed Koeman to a real mess. They were near a total disaster but he got them sixth on the first season and then third. Valencia, as well as Sevilla later had to sell their best players every year, yet Emery managed to keep them competitive.

May 17, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
Reply #664

Rodenplav64

Hope we bin Silva , Simon Jordan is spot on .

May 17, 2018, 03:32:58 PM
Reply #665

eyesalwaysblue

Like that old Tory bird said, "He has something of the night about him"  This time it has to be the right bloke and he's way too big a risk, be happy with just about anybody else mentioned, but not him.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 17, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Reply #666

Bluedylan

Might I say, it's most unlike you to take a contrary view and in doing so, align yourself with a massive self-aggrandising bellend.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 17, 2018, 04:32:43 PM
Reply #667

Alanvideo

My son who has just text me to say that all betting on Emery to Everton has been suspended
.................don't know why that would be. I just put a few quid on at 25/1 with Paddy Power .Bit of a long shot  really.
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 17, 2018, 04:34:21 PM
Reply #668

Ramjam

.................don't know why that would be. I just put a few quid on at 25/1 with Paddy Power .Bit of a long shot  really.
Are you in the uk?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 17, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
Reply #669

dunkster

How can bet365 only have the options for next manager for arsenal and west Brom????
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 17, 2018, 04:52:27 PM
Reply #670

Macca77

How can bet365 only have the options for next manager for arsenal and west Brom????

Because Stoke are shit

May 17, 2018, 04:58:08 PM
Reply #671

dunkster

Should be everton and west ham in there
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 17, 2018, 05:03:27 PM
Reply #672

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
16s
Simply simply lovely

May 17, 2018, 05:07:33 PM
Reply #673

Ramjam

Canít believe Moyes and Hughes is on that list
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 17, 2018, 05:11:48 PM
Reply #674

KoemansNumberTens

Nuno Santo guys, heís the man I would sign. Heís turned Wolves into a quality footballing side in one of the most difficult leagues in world football. He seems to be very loyal to Wolves but Go on Brands make him an offer he canít refuse anyway.

Iím always confused as to why people think the championship is 1 of the most difficult leagues. Anyone can win it because they are all a bit shite. Itís obly difficult and competitive if your team is a bit shite too