December 14, 2018, 08:37:18 AM

Author Topic: [News]Allardyce sulks as Evertonians rate his performance as boss  (Read 3031 times)

April 20, 2018, 12:12:50 AM
Read 3031 times

Everton News

Allardyce sulks as Evertonians rate his performance as boss

Everton boss Sam Allardyce was in stroppy form in front of the media this afternoon as he was asked his thoughts on the fan survey sent out by his employers asking Blues to rate his performance.

Source: Allardyce sulks as Evertonians rate his performance as boss

April 20, 2018, 12:28:58 AM
Reply #1

Mac934

If you can't stand the heat, FUCK OFF NOW! Arsehole.
Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one!

April 20, 2018, 12:34:26 AM
Reply #2

dunkster

"Not only did I come to the club to avoid relegation, but we have now pushed on to secure 7th position and possibly European football again. The team have come together and play with passion and a style that sees us create numerous chances in each game. The highlight has been us beating Liverpool at home, even in the form that they are in..therefore I score myself an eleven"
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 20, 2018, 12:39:36 AM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

April 20, 2018, 12:46:39 AM
Reply #4

eugene

No I think the penny has finally dropped the self opinionated prick

April 20, 2018, 12:54:06 AM
Reply #5

dunkster

No I think the penny has finally dropped the self opinionated prick

I think in some ways your right. This was a great way for fans to let him know it's not just 15 members of a forum that can't stand him and the press have had a field day at his expense.
It's only a minor blip for him though  in what has largely been just a holiday for him. Happy to Take his 9 million with a cheese grin and a big fat middle finger to everyone to do with the club.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

April 20, 2018, 12:54:42 AM
Reply #6

Mayor Farnum

He should have just said. "Such a survey is small time." and left it at that.

April 20, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
Reply #7

Bally

Administrator
Laying at someone else's door even though it's the same as last years and then lying about an apology is fucking low
It's the roll I way

April 20, 2018, 12:58:04 AM
Reply #8

Macca77

April 20, 2018, 12:58:18 AM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

What a pointless and inaccurate article . He didn't sulk ,he wasn't stroppy ,he just gave his reaction as anyone else would have done. He laughed it off as we all knew he would ,he doesn't give a fuck.
We are special ,we are Everton.

April 20, 2018, 01:10:45 AM
Reply #10

dunkster

He did what he does best. Spins it around to put blame elsewhere. The director of marketing is to blame and has no idea about anything to do with football and is probably a member of an everton forum.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

April 20, 2018, 01:12:16 AM
Reply #11

MmmblueBernard

Was ‘Boss’ an option on the survey ;)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

April 20, 2018, 01:44:46 AM
Reply #12

blue slug

Allardyce gives a fuck about 3 things 1. Gravy, 2. Pints of wine and 3. Money

April 20, 2018, 01:59:17 AM
Reply #13

BlueForYou

Received an apology from Kenwright

Embarrassing

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

April 20, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Reply #14

eyesalwaysblue

What a pointless and inaccurate article . He didn't sulk ,he wasn't stroppy ,he just gave his reaction as anyone else would have done. He laughed it off as we all knew he would ,he doesn't give a fuck.
Exactly right, whichever way he leaves now he can while laughing his cock off, and the club has given him that on a plate the thick cunts, more evidence if it were needed we are detached totally from the reality of how dire the situation is,how shit the squad is and now how shit it is upstairs, apart from that everything is hunky dory.
I still despise Clive Thomas..