November 15, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Southampton  (Read 8556 times)

May 05, 2018, 10:31:41 PM
Reply #60

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
No Walcott at all. Not even on bench.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 05, 2018, 10:32:38 PM
Reply #61

WeimaranerBlues

or rooney    :thumbsup:   Davy  on the Bench       Decisions   Decisions   Decisions   ffs Sam
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 10:35:58 PM by WeimaranerBlues »

May 05, 2018, 10:33:39 PM
Reply #62

Lxxx

Afternoon off in the sun for a few of his favourites then. Rooney will have Darron Gibson round this afternoon for a BBQ.

May 05, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
Reply #63

kramer0

Playing Gana and Schneiderlin together is way more offensive to me than anything he’s said at a press conference.

Sick of the mix of midfielders we have at this club. One-dimensional defensive types everywhere. It’s one of the many reasons we’re such a bad watch.

May 05, 2018, 10:56:42 PM
Reply #64

Lxxx

Playing Gana and Schneiderlin together is way more offensive to me than anything he’s said at a press conference.

Sick of the mix of midfielders we have at this club. One-dimensional defensive types everywhere. It’s one of the many reasons we’re such a bad watch.

Agreed. Whenever I see the midfield line-up before every game my shoulders sink a little as we know exactly what we're getting. 

May 05, 2018, 11:04:10 PM
Reply #65

gizzblue

Good old negative two DM's at home again ....ffs  does this fella have no backbone whatsoever ...jellyfish have more spine ...I'm always devastated by his selections even before a ball is kicked we know we're set up to sit back and soak up the attacking force of Southampton. ..  shakeyheadman
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 11:09:14 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

May 05, 2018, 11:06:30 PM
Reply #66

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Wow. Klaassen makes the bench.

Shame about Walcott, I guess he's injured.

May 05, 2018, 11:09:44 PM
Reply #67

Lxxx

Good old negative two DM's at home again ....ffs  does this fella have no backbone whatsoever ...jellyfish have more spine ...I'm always devastated by his selections even before a ball is kicked we know we're set up to sit back and soak up through force of Southampton. ..  shakeyheadman

As others have said, our midfield options at the moment are shocking. As much as I love to bash Sam when it comes to central midfield we don't have much choice at the minute.

May 05, 2018, 11:10:43 PM
Reply #68

Ross

See Rooneys got the match off so he can make the boxing.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 05, 2018, 11:13:15 PM
Reply #69

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Mobile streams kids

May 05, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Reply #70

bogie

Good old negative two DM's at home again ....ffs  does this fella have no backbone whatsoever ...jellyfish have more spine ...I'm always devastated by his selections even before a ball is kicked we know we're set up to sit back and soak up the attacking force of Southampton. ..  shakeyheadman

lol we have been playing with 2 in there for over 4 years now were the fuck have you been

May 05, 2018, 11:25:41 PM
Reply #71

kramer0

*looks at bench*

*prays wingers don't pick up any knocks*

May 05, 2018, 11:28:26 PM
Reply #72

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Mobile streams kids

Should be a lot more mobile with Rooney not playing.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 05, 2018, 11:34:00 PM
Reply #73

kramer0

The new kit looks good.

May 05, 2018, 11:34:36 PM
Reply #74

irishtoffee

Nearly finished.  ;)

I won't see it, I'll be getting rubbered at my cousin's 50th in Edinburgh which coincidentally also kicks off at 5.30pm. :cheers:
Is getting rubbered a thing? Some like your volunteering to be on the end a gangbang Might be better than watching Everton I guess