November 16, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 9290 times)

May 11, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It's a funny one, isn't it.

In previous times I'd be interested in the club's (shitty) finances and things like overpaying for players or getting cash from league positions felt and were very important.

Now it's not much more than whether some billionaire's bank balance is a fraction of a percent higher or lower.

It's not even that for me now. Whatever we do, wherever we finish, we never win anything anyway.

I know that's a defeatist attitude, but I haven't enough win in me for both me and Everton :)
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 11, 2018, 06:07:12 PM
Reply #31

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Going to this, canít for the life of me understand why though. Havenít been to the London Stadium since the Olympics and interested to see how bad it is, I am fairly near the back of the upper tier and apparently the best view is of the giant screens, some say you need binocs, will see how I feel Sunday morning and might just write it off.

May 11, 2018, 06:43:36 PM
Reply #32

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Going to this, canít for the life of me understand why though. Havenít been to the London Stadium since the Olympics and interested to see how bad it is, I am fairly near the back of the upper tier and apparently the best view is of the giant screens, some say you need binocs, will see how I feel Sunday morning and might just write it off.

You might be on here asking for a mobile stream.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 12, 2018, 12:09:14 AM
Reply #33

KoemansNumberTens

About 7% of a Michael Keane

50p or do you mean what we were daft enough to pay

May 12, 2018, 12:44:39 AM
Reply #34

Morta75

1-1, Tosun

May 12, 2018, 01:24:16 AM
Reply #35

Simon Paul

Administrator
You might be on here asking for a mobile stream.
No signal inside the stadium mate

May 13, 2018, 08:02:01 PM
Reply #36

Jamokachi

May 13, 2018, 08:03:21 PM
Reply #37

Ross

Fuck me is he experimenting with an eye on next season!
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 13, 2018, 08:05:06 PM
Reply #38

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 13, 2018, 08:05:49 PM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Weird (not because he's really good or anything) the way Williams has been completely binned.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 13, 2018, 08:09:46 PM
Reply #40

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If Walcott isn't fit enough to start what's the point in him being on the bench.... If he is fit enough why the fuck isn't he playing
Simply simply lovely

May 13, 2018, 08:11:03 PM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
What's their team?

May 13, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
Reply #42

bogie

Weird (not because he's really good or anything) the way Williams has been completely binned.

we want to play attacking football but the last 2 defenders we got in are both sit back deep and look good in that
but when they are needed to play I high line fuck me they are crap
Williams has to be gone this window and Keane will need some work on playing a high line I hope the fuck he is the centre of the 3 today and not on the right

May 13, 2018, 08:12:45 PM
Reply #43

dunkster

Wahoo....5 in defense...love it
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 13, 2018, 08:15:23 PM
Reply #44

Ramjam

Wahoo....5 in defense...love it
I think it will be 3 in defence with Semaus and Bainsey running the flanks
WE ARE THE PEOPLE