October 24, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

Author Topic: William Carvalho  (Read 14056 times)

June 08, 2018, 01:49:12 AM
Reply #90

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Or the newspapers are chatting wham

Or whack? 😉
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 08, 2018, 01:50:22 AM
Reply #91

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

June 08, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
Reply #92

Bluedylan

No offence lads, but some of you are so gullible and seemingly unable to discern between clear nonsense and actual transfer stories from reputable sources.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 08, 2018, 02:03:15 AM
Reply #93

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
No offence lads, but some of you are so gullible and seemingly unable to discern between clear nonsense and actual transfer stories from reputable sources.

Also, yes heís slow but no footballer has a career on hype or whatever.

Neither club, nor country has to pick him.

June 08, 2018, 02:52:38 AM
Reply #94

Cozzie

lolol

That's a sackable offence in any other job, surely!

Its awful isn't it.

Every time I have seen him play hes looked loke he runs in treacle.

He would get murdered in this league.

June 08, 2018, 02:56:04 AM
Reply #95

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Every.Fucking.Transfer.Rumour
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 08, 2018, 03:31:01 AM
Reply #96

Thornton_19

I genuinley don't think we are even in for this lad you know. Think it's the yearly tout him round everywhere try to get him the move from his agents.
Wouldnt surprise me at all if we never put a bid in.

June 08, 2018, 02:39:00 PM
Reply #97

Hawkandro

Looking at Silva's comments about Schneiderlin you think maybe they will be giving our existing CM's the benefit of the doubt this summer. There are other areas we are in dire need of strengthening first so it wouldn't surprise me if we went with what we have already in the middle of the park.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 08, 2018, 03:58:39 PM
Reply #98

Ramjam

Looking at Silva's comments about Schneiderlin you think maybe they will be giving our existing CM's the benefit of the doubt this summer. There are other areas we are in dire need of strengthening first so it wouldn't surprise me if we went with what we have already in the middle of the park.
Thatís a concern but you could well be right
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 12, 2018, 02:21:28 AM
Reply #100

School of Science

Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 12, 2018, 02:23:45 AM
Reply #101

tisonlyjk

June 12, 2018, 03:19:51 AM
Reply #102

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not really into it as a situation. Donít know a great deal about it and I believe their president is at fault? Saw something about the club keeping an unfair % of performance bonuses and stuff and obviously the mad ultra attack.

Buuuuut it maybe smells a bit of agents spotting a chance for an easy sell and a nice phat signing bonus.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 12, 2018, 05:02:45 AM
Reply #103

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The attack was definitely paid for by the owner.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 12, 2018, 05:07:56 AM
Reply #104

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The attack was definitely paid for by the owner.

Fuckin gruesome that!

This is football history weíre witnessing over there, then. Full player revolt. Is there a precedent?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.