December 11, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

Author Topic: William Carvalho  (Read 14629 times)

June 26, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
Reply #180

Bluedylan

I disagree mate heís proper useless offers absolutely nothing other than a good impression of a 70s blacksploitation movie star

Agree with the pimp tache, think the rest of that opinion is utter nonsense. He's clearly a good player, and an excellent passer. I think he's very languid and wouldn't get the time he needs on the ball in the Prem, so I'd be against buying him. Fair enough, we disagree.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 26, 2018, 03:19:35 AM
Reply #181

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Looking good at the World Cup in no indication of how good you will be in the Prem and vice versa. His is a very good player
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 26, 2018, 03:21:59 AM
Reply #182

blue slug

Agree with the pimp tache, think the rest of that opinion is utter nonsense. He's clearly a good player, and an excellent passer. I think he's very languid and wouldn't get the time he needs on the ball in the Prem, so I'd be against buying him. Fair enough, we disagree.

I have had quite a few beers

June 26, 2018, 03:38:40 AM
Reply #183

Ramjam

Imagine him and Arron Mooy running our midfield next season,

Get me a rope
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 26, 2018, 04:04:51 AM
Reply #184

Lxxx

He makes Schneiderlin look high energy. Not suited to this league at all and our fans will slaughter him if he trots around Goodison like that. Clearly suits the latin leagues, he'd do well to stay in that region. 

June 26, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Reply #185

KoemansNumberTens

He's obviously not crap but he's very very average and the hype and fees that have been talked about previously are ridiculous

Not good enough for a decent side in a top league.

June 26, 2018, 05:28:55 AM
Reply #186

tim_bow

He runs like a Tyrannosaurus rex with a moustache

June 26, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
Reply #187

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Some of yous want a team of Besicís.

Fuckin headless shite merchants.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 26, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
Reply #188

di_guyo

Think he's pretty crap to be honest. I've been watching him closely and have been entirely unimpressed. He plays in Portugal, so is a more exotic player to be linked with - we all love that. However, that league is poor and now expecting to see him show up against average international sides and show he truly is a good player - anonymous is about the kindest thin you could say...he looks crap to me. If that's how he plays in his nation's shirt, I'd hate to see him in a derby. Nyarko 2.0.
Everton & Atleti

June 26, 2018, 05:12:07 PM
Reply #189

Bluedylan

Think he's pretty crap to be honest. I've been watching him closely and have been entirely unimpressed. He plays in Portugal, so is a more exotic player to be linked with - we all love that. However, that league is poor and now expecting to see him show up against average international sides and show he truly is a good player - anonymous is about the kindest thin you could say...he looks crap to me. If that's how he plays in his nation's shirt, I'd hate to see him in a derby. Nyarko 2.0.

Didn't mean to like that. Think it's nonsense.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 26, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
Reply #190

Lazarou

Looks a decent footballer, control and passing all decent but not suited to premiership and certainly not suited to Everton, especially after the last few years of languid low energy type players we have had on the books, Goodison just would not stand for it.

In a another time or in the future but not after the season we have just experienced.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

June 26, 2018, 05:38:37 PM
Reply #191

Toddacelli

Some of yous want a team of Besicís.

Fuckin headless shite merchants.

Yes please! With Strac in goal.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 26, 2018, 05:44:48 PM
Reply #192

Ross

Slower than my cousin getting a round in at his sisters wedding.

Heíd never hack it in this league.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 26, 2018, 06:07:06 PM
Reply #193

Bluenose 91

Admittedly I only watched the second half but I thought he played well.

He is slow but he's a defensive mid not a winger.

Some of the criticism is way over the top.

June 26, 2018, 09:50:36 PM
Reply #194

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Admittedly I only watched the second half but I thought he played well.

He is slow but he's a defensive mid not a winger.

Some of the criticism is way over the top.

How fast is busquets?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.