December 14, 2018, 01:47:16 AM

Author Topic: Xherdan Shaqiri  (Read 9376 times)

June 28, 2018, 11:08:34 PM
Reply #195

TheTone

He has the face to qualify as an RS player

June 28, 2018, 11:24:25 PM
Reply #196

gizzblue

He has the face to qualify as an RS player

Hateful prick that's punchable ....I concur .
Born not made a blue .

June 28, 2018, 11:32:55 PM
Reply #197

bluenuck

Lookman needs to be given a chance . Look how Alexander - Armstrong has developed over the season . Didn't get punished by his Manager for a few errors early on and has developed because of it . Get a style of play sorted that involves pace ( which Silva appears to do ) and use the tools we have for the job . If needed add a few tools to build up your toolbox . No need for a whole new toolbox . Bolasie and Mirallas have shown themselves to be not up to the job . Time to give Lookman a try .

I'm all for giving lookman a go, a long long go at it. But we still need cover there with a decent winger. Especially if Mirallis and Bolasie leave. I will not want to go into a season with Walcott and Lookman as our main wingers. Walcott will be injured at some point as well.

We need a winger.

June 29, 2018, 01:32:51 AM
Reply #198

dchans

Cunt cost me 1500 quid in the World Cup

Dick
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

June 29, 2018, 01:50:37 AM
Reply #199

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Gets nowhere near their starting 11

Doesn’t need to
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 29, 2018, 02:09:53 AM
Reply #200

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
The next step in this guys downward career trajectory is playing about 12 games out of a possible 60 ish. I’m genuinely amazed at this guy’s career.

He will play like 25 games in 2 years and then move to a side shitter than Stoke.

This guy is a true YouTube clip player.