December 12, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

Author Topic: Xherdan Shaqiri  (Read 9364 times)

May 09, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
Read 9364 times

Paddockoldie

No. We already have one bang-average winger who offers little to nothing in the majority of matches on the left.

Why not - for once - try and compete and maybe go for Fakir?

Heard he's a lazy motha..

May 10, 2018, 12:09:10 AM
Reply #1

Paddockoldie

RLC would be a very good signing for our 3 man midfield. Great Barkley replacement.

Would probably say outside the top 6 the best attacking talents are maybe (no order) :

Shaqiri, Arnautovic, Sigurdsson, Mahrez, Lanzini, Boufal, Tadic, Redmond, Gross, Zaha...

Canít think of any more right now like. Any of the above would improve us a bit, three or four would take us up a level, one or two could comfortably play top 4 football with a bit of patience.

Who dis Barkley kid you talking about? Has he got potential?

May 10, 2018, 01:16:12 AM
Reply #2

Paddockoldie

Would anyone take him back on the cheap? Serious question

I think he wakes everyday from that dream. Badly advised and I reckon he knows it. I'd take him back for 8 but where do you play him?

May 11, 2018, 01:19:00 AM
Reply #3

Paddockoldie

Zaha and Shaqiri are both fine but I think we should probably stop signing attackers from the bottom of the table.

Especially as we don't play attacking football. What we need are 30+ expensive has beens.

June 08, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
Reply #4

Paddockoldie

Shaqiri will improve over there... You just know it. Think he could have been good for us, especially at that price.