August 17, 2018, 01:21:59 AM

Author Topic: Yankee Roodle Dandy?  (Read 13334 times)

June 16, 2018, 02:57:52 PM
Reply #195

Free Agent

Bloody hell Rooney maybe staying because he hasn't actually been told they want him to leave. Apparently they also want schneirderlin to remain.
At this rate were gonna field the same team as we had last season.

As long as they play good football under a progressive manager I really don’t see the problem.

June 16, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
Reply #196

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Bloody hell Rooney maybe staying because he hasn't actually been told they want him to leave. Apparently they also want schneirderlin to remain.
Where do you get that bullshit about them “wanting” Schneiderlin to remain ? and what do you mean by “Also” ? Nobody has said they want Rooney to remain and nobody has said they want him to go.

June 16, 2018, 03:36:59 PM
Reply #197

sam of the south

Marco has never once said he wants rid, his position has always been if he wants to go he she go, if he wants to stay he’s welcome to.

Woah, so Rooney’s a he she  :shock:

No amount of shots or full moon parties would persuade me to f-f-flip him over Geordie Michael style  :wag:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 16, 2018, 05:47:41 PM
Reply #198

eyesalwaysblue

Rooney does a beautiful Careless Whisper every christmas on the karaoke, Coleen always cries.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 16, 2018, 05:51:10 PM
Reply #199

gizzblue

Rooney does a beautiful Careless Whisper every christmas on the karaoke, Coleen always cries.

It's His careless passing that's had me near to tears this year.

June 16, 2018, 05:55:11 PM
Reply #200

School of Science

Rooneys the past now we need faster more mobile players if our football is to improve.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 16, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
Reply #201

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Rooneys the past now we need faster more mobile players if our football is to improve.
Still need footballers though
Simply simply lovely

June 16, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
Reply #202

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

You need to chill fella
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 16, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
Reply #203

Shogun

Administrator
He clearly doesn't want to go
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 16, 2018, 07:51:21 PM
Reply #204

KoemansNumberTens

He clearly doesn't want to go

He really needs to though he’s done at the top level.

June 16, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
Reply #205

Shogun

Administrator
He really needs to though he’s done at the top level.

I'm massively torn on it to be honest.

I think if you look at last season then he actually did very well before probably January and then he was run into the ground.

He had 10 goals and 2 assists in 16 league matches after we beat Swansea on the 18th December.

After that, 0 goals and 0 assists in 15 league matches.

Is that an Allardyce thing or did he fall off a cliff?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 16, 2018, 08:17:00 PM
Reply #206

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The only issue for me is I think we wasted that last few drops from him.

Had we had a settled, functional midfield then he could have played in an advanced midfield role safely without having to worry about who was controlling behind him, and he would have done even better numbers.

But we pushed him deep trheough necessity and probably finished him.

Should get a pat on the back, a big handshake and a plane ticket now. Look forward not back.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 16, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
Reply #207

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Where do you get that bullshit about them “wanting” Schneiderlin to remain ? and what do you mean by “Also” ? Nobody has said they want Rooney to remain and nobody has said they want him to go.

Telegraphy reported on Morgan staying. Silva has also talked about him having a role.

June 16, 2018, 10:02:08 PM
Reply #208

School of Science

Still need footballers though

Haha agree, but Rooney as good as he was, has lost that yard of pace and was so often caught in possession. Thought he was pretty good though the first half of last season. Tailed off terribly the second half.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 16, 2018, 10:17:13 PM
Reply #209

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Haha agree, but Rooney as good as he was, has lost that yard of pace and was so often caught in possession. Thought he was pretty good though the first half of last season. Tailed off terribly the second half.
As did everyone
I'm with shogun on this but I can see why people want him out
Simply simply lovely