August 22, 2019, 06:45:28 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 168530 times)

July 20, 2018, 09:58:03 PM
Reply #1740

Lxxx

Only seen him play a few times myselfbut he's an actual left back who isn't Martina.

An actual left back hey. If I really rack my brains I think I can remember what an actual left midfielder looks like too, imagine if we signed one of them as well in the same window.

July 20, 2018, 09:58:12 PM
Reply #1741

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 20, 2018, 10:05:24 PM
Reply #1742

Fynci

Iíve put in a transfer request to try and push through a move to Team Flappers.

July 20, 2018, 10:10:51 PM
Reply #1743

Redartin

I’ve put in a transfer request to try and push through a move to Team Flappers.
But they are Flappers because of lack of movement. If you "move" that is a contradiction of their belief and what they stand for.
They would have no reason to flap.
Request refused.

July 20, 2018, 10:18:00 PM
Reply #1744

Fynci

But they are Flappers because of lack of movement. If you "move" that is a contradiction of their belief and what they stand for.
They would have no reason to flap.
Request refused.

Then I will remain unhappily with Team On The Fence :(

July 20, 2018, 10:36:26 PM
Reply #1745

Evertonian in NC

We should send him a cake, it might swing it.

Everyone likes to feel special (except me).  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 20, 2018, 10:44:16 PM
Reply #1746

Thornton_19

The way i look at it is there is literally nothing i can do to control or influence Evertons transfer activity. So i am happy to let it exist without a care.

Obviously id prefer us to be doing the business, but i cant control it so whatever.

July 20, 2018, 10:47:18 PM
Reply #1747

Macca77

Could be worse, could be the fella who makes the reveal videos, he must be wondering if he still has a job

July 20, 2018, 10:48:25 PM
Reply #1748

School of Science

Iíve put in a transfer request to try and push through a move to Team Flappers.

There are so many of us, that you'll have to take a place on the bench mate, until we have finished our cull of older flappers, who are not able to whinge as much as they used to.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 20, 2018, 10:53:19 PM
Reply #1749

Lxxx

The way i look at it is there is literally nothing i can do to control or influence Evertons transfer activity. So i am happy to let it exist without a care.

Obviously id prefer us to be doing the business, but i cant control it so whatever.

Just burn some incense and do some yoga hey. What will be will be.

July 20, 2018, 10:55:49 PM
Reply #1750

Normm

There are so many of us, that you'll have to take a place on the bench mate, until we have finished our cull of older flappers, who are not able to whinge as much as they used to.

If you flip flap the flappers, you might get in quite easily.

July 20, 2018, 10:58:25 PM
Reply #1751

Cozzie

Anything concrete regarding Digne or just people guessing?

July 20, 2018, 11:01:59 PM
Reply #1752

School of Science

If you flip flap the flappers, you might get in quite easily.

Funnily enough, not long got in from having a run, well, jog, stumble kind of thing. Had my old Everton raincoat on and Everton shorts, courtesy of my Finch Farm contact. During my  "run " some fella walking his dog actually said to me " If you keep on running like that lad, you could be our first signing ".

Just goes to show there are actually real life flappers outside of this forum.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 20, 2018, 11:51:10 PM
Reply #1753

Thornton_19

Just burn some incense and do some yoga hey. What will be will be.
You are very close to the actual truth.

July 21, 2018, 12:02:45 AM
Reply #1754

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Can'rt really get into worrying about things this Summer. World Cup has chilled me out. made me realize that I am not bored yet. Wait for the boredom and then the stress will come
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...