December 13, 2018, 10:30:04 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 147176 times)

July 25, 2018, 10:46:32 PM
Reply #1950

KoemansNumberTens

I'd take that, as long as the other is a top quality ball playing midfielder.

Be fantastic business. We seem to be only signing players with a genuine chance of being ďtop 4Ē quality. Much more inspiring than what we did last year

July 25, 2018, 10:47:51 PM
Reply #1951

Free Agent

If we can wouldnt a back up goalie be something we should look to bring in or will we go with Stek for another year and wait until next season

I agree, the Stek has seen better days.
The Korean keeper at the WC was good, and would be as cheap as chips given he now plays for a division 2 Korean side.

July 25, 2018, 10:51:52 PM
Reply #1952

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Iím a bit surprised that it doesnít look like we will take a cheap punt or 2. Seem to be only linked with players proven at a very good level. Obviously thatís great but Iíd of thought with a new team would come some fresh ideas of hidden gems

If we get Mina and Digne for 17 and 16 apiece, that's a cheap punt on well established players. Best of both worlds in my book.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 25, 2018, 10:52:50 PM
Reply #1953

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He said the other player is a striker.

Not that we should be taking any notice of what Myers says.

July 25, 2018, 10:53:48 PM
Reply #1954

Macca77

Mina, Digne, RLC and Batshuyi

July 25, 2018, 10:55:17 PM
Reply #1955

Evertonian in NC

Mina, Digne, RLC and Batshuyi

I was just lamenting to a co-worker this morning the lack of Batshuayi rumours...
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 25, 2018, 10:59:32 PM
Reply #1956

Bluedylan

Not into Batshuayi at all, personally.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 25, 2018, 11:04:32 PM
Reply #1957

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Itíll never happen as well.

July 25, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
Reply #1958

D15TIN

Think id rather it was a CM, don't think Myers is all that ITK though as you say

July 25, 2018, 11:05:12 PM
Reply #1959

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

The amount of people who brownnose him on twitter is truly embarrassing. Grown men professing love for an ex employee of your football club. Come on.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 11:06:24 PM
Reply #1960

KoemansNumberTens

Heíd put up decent enough numbers over a season but he does some awful misses

July 25, 2018, 11:09:17 PM
Reply #1961

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Heís a bagger, it canít be denied.

Would love him here but Iím not sure he offers anything more than a super powered niasse.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 11:13:46 PM
Reply #1962

Evertonian in NC

It all about what he could be.  Bayshuayi could be perfect.  Emphasis on "could."
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 25, 2018, 11:16:30 PM
Reply #1963

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It all about what he could be.  Bayshuayi could be perfect.  Emphasis on "could."

HITC likes this.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 25, 2018, 11:25:38 PM
Reply #1964

eugene

Zaha?