October 22, 2018, 08:53:50 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 141787 times)

June 02, 2018, 08:58:45 PM
Reply #315

Evertonian in NC

Seen loads of twitter chat about Vardy and Wilshere - fuck that.

Torreira
Diop
Maddison
Lozano
Ziyech
Batsuayi

Is Batshuayi still possibly available?  Had thought that availability window closed.  Be fully buzzing if we got him.  A front line with him, Lookman, and eventually Onyekuru?  Could be special.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 02, 2018, 08:59:47 PM
Reply #316

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Is Batshuayi still possibly available?  Had thought that availability window closed.  Be fully buzzing if we got him.  A front line with him, Lookman, and eventually Onyekuru?  Could be special.

Getting the impression we are in for him actually yeah.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 02, 2018, 09:00:16 PM
Reply #317

KoemansNumberTens

Isnít he injured? Did well at Dortmund but thought he got himself a quite serious injury that ended his season and World Cup hopes

June 02, 2018, 09:02:48 PM
Reply #318

Evertonian in NC

Isnít he injured? Did well at Dortmund but thought he got himself a quite serious injury that ended his season and World Cup hopes

oh merde, I missed that.  As long as it's not the kind of injury that is career-inhibiting.  Shame about the World Cup, though that side is stacked as is.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 02, 2018, 10:33:06 PM
Reply #319

Redartin

Iím sure weíll start seeing us linked with a better profile of player soon.
When you say "better profile" do you mean a well known established player?
Is Brands not more of a bargin hunter than going for a big named player.
For eg: Jose Angelino, a left back from Man City. Currently linked with PSV for Ä10m.
I'm assuming one of Brands last recommendations.

June 02, 2018, 10:37:34 PM
Reply #320

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
When you say "better profile" do you mean a well known established player?
Is Brands not more of a bargin hunter than going for a big named player.
For eg: Jose Angelino, a left back from Man City. Currently linked with PSV for Ä10m.
I'm assuming one of Brands last recommendations.

I reckon he means like profile in terms of fit - age, price, quality.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 03, 2018, 03:04:13 PM
Reply #321

dunkster

Did brands ever get the reported 100 - 150 million budget at psv?
I'd imagine he believes there is enough there for 3 - 4 ready made star players and a few quid for emerging talent
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 03, 2018, 04:15:08 PM
Reply #322

Paddockoldie

Watford say they will not entertain bids under £40m for winger Richarlison, 21, and will not sell the Brazilian to Everton for any price. (Mirror)

So let's put that to bed nice and early. We can get better for that money I reckon.

June 03, 2018, 04:39:59 PM
Reply #323

curro.uk

Watford say they will not entertain bids under £40m for winger Richarlison, 21, and will not sell the Brazilian to Everton for any price. (Mirror)

So let's put that to bed nice and early. We can get better for that money I reckon.
Just bring Deulofeu back then.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

June 03, 2018, 04:44:25 PM
Reply #324

KoemansNumberTens

Just bring Deulofeu back then.

Jesus please no.

June 03, 2018, 04:55:35 PM
Reply #325

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Sat in the barbers and there's a guy the spit of Bainesy having his hair done. Signing for Cardiff? 😉
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 03, 2018, 06:13:03 PM
Reply #326

dunkster

Fuckin sick in my mouth at the reports of anautovic (spelling?) At £50 million..fook that
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 03, 2018, 06:17:36 PM
Reply #327

Cereal Killer

lolol

50m for Arnautovic and 40m for Richarlison?

This is one reason why we got Brands in, buying from other Premiership teams is almost pointless, they don't need the money so can slap ridiculously price tags on players they want to keep, and go off laughing if anyone is daft enough to pay it. Far better value around the world, especially South America

June 03, 2018, 06:18:44 PM
Reply #328

Ramjam

lolol

50m for Arnautovic and 40m for Richarlison?

This is one reason why we got Brands in, buying from other Premiership teams is almost pointless, they don't need the money so can slap ridiculously price tags on players they want to keep, and go off laughing if anyone is daft enough to pay it. Far better value around the world, especially South America
So why canít we do the same?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 03, 2018, 06:30:01 PM
Reply #329

dunkster

[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]