December 14, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 147232 times)

June 08, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
Reply #525

Juanito

Surely more than that in wages..Rooney is 150k, m.s is 120k and sandro 110k just to start with.

Need to get wages sorted out so we donít have players playing well, week in week out on 30k, with some Johnny big spuds on 120k doing next to nothing. Spurs have good team morale and even though they earn less than other top sides, there is a balanced approach to their salary scale structure while ours at the moment looks like QPRs when they were relegated.

June 08, 2018, 07:30:05 AM
Reply #526

Ramjam

We need to implement a better win bonus scheme and make the players hungrier for success while on more modest wages.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 08, 2018, 12:52:55 PM
Reply #527

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
We need to implement a better win bonus scheme and make the players hungrier for success while on more modest wages.

Wouldnít fly with the more senior players we have/want to buy. £ is pretty much all we have to offer at the mo.

But the kids should certainly be on a performance (individual and organisation) weighted pay scale.

June 09, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
Reply #528

Macca77

June 09, 2018, 01:51:14 AM
Reply #529

kramer0

Top journalism there.

"People say Raiola could play a big role in Everton's transfers. But maybe not. We'll see. The end."

June 09, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
Reply #530

KoemansNumberTens

Top journalism there.

"People say Raiola could play a big role in Everton's transfers. But maybe not. We'll see. The end."

Thereís absolutely no way heís going to dictate our policy. We are still only going to be in the same bracket for who we can attract even with his help so heís not gonna be allowed to push whoever he wants on us.

Weíll be on slightly friendlier terms and that will be it

June 09, 2018, 02:30:28 AM
Reply #531

Alanvideo

We are special ,we are Everton.

June 09, 2018, 03:24:17 AM
Reply #532

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
................always reminds me of John Belushi

After he died
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 09, 2018, 06:50:50 PM
Reply #533

Juanito

Would like to see Jonathan Tah alongside Holgate at Centre half. Mori and Williams to move on, with Jags and Keane as cover.

June 09, 2018, 10:09:18 PM
Reply #534

stirlingblue

Would like to see Jonathan Tah alongside Holgate at Centre half. Mori and Williams to move on, with Jags and Keane as cover.

I donít think youíll see Holgate starting ahead of Keane any time soon

June 09, 2018, 10:54:15 PM
Reply #535

Shogun

Administrator
I donít think youíll see Holgate starting ahead of Keane any time soon

Why?

Everything I've heard about Silva and from the man himself is that he doesn't care who you are or what you cost. If you play well enough then you're in the team.

Keane has been fairly abject for most of his time here and Holgate seems much more suited to Silva's style than Keane.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 10, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
Reply #536

Paddockoldie

Why?

Everything I've heard about Silva and from the man himself is that he doesn't care who you are or what you cost. If you play well enough then you're in the team.

Keane has been fairly abject for most of his time here and Holgate seems much more suited to Silva's style than Keane.

I think in fairness Allardyce played such negative football the defence just got pinned down so Keane's arse probably went a bit incase he messed up and the crowd turned on him. Playing a higher tempo/press will give him more time to play better... Here's hoping anyway. Then we'll see if he's a player, or not.

June 10, 2018, 01:15:11 AM
Reply #537

School of Science

Really rate Holgate, seem to think he's the only centre half we have who has aggression and composure on the ball, quite quick to compared to our other centre halves.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 10, 2018, 02:53:18 AM
Reply #538

Paddockoldie

Really rate Holgate, seem to think he's the only centre half we have who has aggression and composure on the ball, quite quick to compared to our other centre halves.

Wasn't he rated better than Stones once? It may have been at youth level like...

June 10, 2018, 03:00:31 AM
Reply #539

School of Science

Wasn't he rated better than Stones once? It may have been at youth level like...

Not sure about that, but I do think there's a really good player in there, hope he's not on the list .
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15