July 23, 2018, 04:47:18 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 76289 times)

Normm, Hesmenos, djws1788 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 22, 2018, 04:44:47 AM
Reply #765

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What do you think they'd have reservations about?

Heard its tough to get reservations at Mowgli. Would put me off moving there for sure
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 22, 2018, 05:42:28 AM
Reply #766

dunkster

Possibly reservations about hus abilities. The same way none of us know how he's going to fare. I think he needs to get a good season under his belt in order for people to get excited about working with him.
Not sure that constitutes 'flapping' if that was aimed  at me.
I personally think he will be very good.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 22, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
Reply #767

Robber Rodwell

Haven't had a chance to check out many of the world cup games so far.  Has anyone noticed any hidden gems that are doing well?

June 22, 2018, 12:51:30 PM
Reply #768

Goughie

Haven't had a chance to check out many of the world cup games so far.  Has anyone noticed any hidden gems that are doing well?

The boy from Portugal; their No7 seems to have something about him...not 100% convinced hes what we need though!!
Im not the best, but im in the top 1!

June 22, 2018, 01:30:54 PM
Reply #769

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Possibly reservations about hus abilities. The same way none of us know how he's going to fare. I think he needs to get a good season under his belt in order for people to get excited about working with him.
Not sure that constitutes 'flapping' if that was aimed  at me.
I personally think he will be very good.

They wont be arsed. Theyd be more focused on the club theyre playing for rather than the manager.

Youre not flapping, but you are overthinking again.

June 22, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
Reply #770

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Are we definitely not able to get Onyekuru over this summer then?
Wasn't sure if he would meet the work permit criteria yet.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 22, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
Reply #771

blue slug

Are we definitely not able to get Onyekuru over this summer then?
Wasn't sure if he would meet the work permit criteria yet.

Someone mentioned the other day that he wont get a work permit as his injury kept him from playing enough international games

June 22, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
Reply #772

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Someone mentioned the other day that he wont get a work permit as his injury kept him from playing enough international games

Ye he hinted at that himself on Twitter too. Basically blamed Anderlecht for purposely not playing him so he wouldn't go the world cup and have to play for them again next season. It was a fuckin bizzare rant.

I thought there could be a way round it.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 22, 2018, 03:31:31 PM
Reply #773

blue slug

Ye he hinted at that himself on Twitter too. Basically blamed Anderlecht for purposely not playing him so he wouldn't go the world cup and have to play for them again next season. It was a fuckin bizzare rant.

I thought there could be a way round it.

I've never understood the problem with someone foreign earning thousands a week and paying taxes has problems getting a work permit but others come over with no job and milk the system lol

June 22, 2018, 03:37:56 PM
Reply #774

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Now that RLC is an England international I think we can forget about signing him, his next move will be to a top 4 club

Kid seems to have his head screwed on:

Thats the key for me next season regarding where I end up, I want to play.

I do understand Chelsea are a big club and there is always pressure on managers to win games and trophies.

So I understand they might not be willing to take a chance on someone at a bigger club.

Well see what happens. Im confident in my ability and that I can do well, wherever it is.

But Im not thinking about whether Im going to play at Chelsea right now. Im only focused on the tournament

June 22, 2018, 04:08:19 PM
Reply #775

djws1788

Not sure hes exactly hidden as weve already been linked, but I have liked the look of Ziyech when i have watched Morocco

June 22, 2018, 04:14:48 PM
Reply #776

Ramjam

Not sure he's exactly hidden as we've already been linked, but I have liked the look of Ziyech when i have watched Morocco
Yes, hes top drawer that lad.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 22, 2018, 04:16:21 PM
Reply #777

Shogun

Administrator
Been impressed with the Russian right back Mario Fernandes.

Also convinced most of that squad are doped to their eyeballs though.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 22, 2018, 04:20:15 PM
Reply #778

blue slug

yeah he's a good right back is fernandes but 27 only a couple years younger than coleman and we need centre back and left back urgently

June 22, 2018, 10:25:09 PM
Reply #779

blue slug

lots of media outlets saying we want that Croatian centre half vida, was struggling to get game time at besiktas, I don't know anything about him, if he's any good or not