August 15, 2018, 11:33:57 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 127903 times)

June 23, 2018, 01:15:10 AM
Reply #795

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Savic plays tho. I mean who is the youngster with the squad who is next in line.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 23, 2018, 01:15:51 AM
Reply #796

blue slug

Savic plays tho. I mean who is the youngster with the squad who is next in line.

Oh right sorry fella

June 23, 2018, 02:04:42 AM
Reply #797

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Oh that guy. Oh yeah letís sign that guy.

June 23, 2018, 02:08:12 AM
Reply #798

KingdingalingNL

You have inside information?

God knows why my autocorrect made no into know??

June 23, 2018, 02:08:26 AM
Reply #799

Bluedylan

Milinkovic Savic is Serbian anyway. The Croatian replacement for Modric is probably Kovacic, who's already at Real Madrid, as a replacement for Modric.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 23, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
Reply #800

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Letís just sign all the guys younger than all the really good older guys.

June 23, 2018, 02:17:12 AM
Reply #801

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Letís just sign all the guys younger than all the really good older guys.

Like Vlasic?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

June 23, 2018, 02:19:36 AM
Reply #802

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Like Vlasic?

Is he younger than an older guy?

June 23, 2018, 02:29:43 AM
Reply #803

KoemansNumberTens

Someone youíve never seen or heard of just because heís the best Croatia have got to replace modric? He could be crap! Most likely he is compared to modric.
Who replaced George best in the NI team? Who replaced Southall in the wales goal?

June 23, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
Reply #804

penguinofdoom1878

Someone youíve never seen or heard of just because heís the best Croatia have got to replace modric? He could be crap! Most likely he is compared to modric.
Who replaced George best in the NI team? Who replaced Southall in the wales goal?

Paul Jones

June 23, 2018, 03:40:23 AM
Reply #805

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Someone you've never seen or heard of just because he's the best Croatia have got to replace modric? He could be crap! Most likely he is compared to modric.

It want anything more than a who is the guy. Not anything else...  BD answered the question though.

Thanks BD. Thatís who I was thinking about.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 23, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
Reply #806

Shogun

Administrator
Milinkovic Savic is Serbian anyway. The Croatian replacement for Modric is probably Kovacic, who's already at Real Madrid, as a replacement for Modric.

Not sure Kovacic will stick around there that long.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 23, 2018, 02:33:38 PM
Reply #807

stirlingblue

Someone you've never seen or heard of just because he's the best Croatia have got to replace modric? He could be crap! Most likely he is compared to modric.

He wasnít wrong if Kovacic is the backup, might be something to this method!

June 23, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
Reply #808

KoemansNumberTens

He wasnít wrong if Kovacic is the backup, might be something to this method!

We could use it to sell the rubbish weíve replaced the likes of lukaku and stones with too

June 23, 2018, 06:25:28 PM
Reply #809

Rodenplav64

Go for Rashford as he could definitely be tempted away from Man Utd and has more about his overall game than the sum of our team at the minute .