August 21, 2018, 10:48:06 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 129919 times)

June 28, 2018, 05:04:39 AM
Reply #900

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don’t think he’s a terrible finisher, he’s slightly under performed his xg according to some mad site I found, but I don’t think it looks worrying for his age?

I would say however he doesn’t offer enough threat yes, although I’d like to see him in a team that is able to attack, and also see him play 1000+ mins as a forward and not a winger etc.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 28, 2018, 05:06:19 AM
Reply #901

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I actually don’t mind him as a wide forward as long as he’s not expected to be taking people on all the time.

June 28, 2018, 05:11:51 AM
Reply #902

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I actually don’t mind him as a wide forward as long as he’s not expected to be taking people on all the time.

Yes totally agree - look at his assists last year - I just mean if we’re talking about ‘threat’, I.e how many goals he should have been expected to have scored last year, then we should consider the fact he played wide right, wide left, 10, right back...

Here’s the site, dunno how accurate but it doesn’t look a million miles off?

https://understat.com/team/Everton/2017

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 28, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
Reply #903

Shogun

Administrator
Wouldn’t mind Joel Campbell you know
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 28, 2018, 05:48:22 AM
Reply #904

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 28, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
Reply #905

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

June 28, 2018, 04:52:26 PM
Reply #906

Jamokachi

June 28, 2018, 04:59:21 PM
Reply #907

Macca77

I still don't get Niasse

June 28, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Reply #908

Ross

I still don't get Niasse

What’s to get (or miss) about him?

Niasse on average gets a goal every 193 minutes in this league, pretty simple really.

Tosun who’s widely regarded as a good finisher gets a goal every 198 minutes.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 28, 2018, 05:19:44 PM
Reply #909

Bluedylan

Niasse on average gets a goal every 193 minutes in this league, pretty simple really.

Football's more than just facts and figures, divorced of any context, though eh?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 28, 2018, 05:21:55 PM
Reply #910

Ross

Football's more than just facts and figures, divorced of any context, though eh?

He’s a out and out goalscorer plain and simple, there’s your context.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 28, 2018, 05:22:44 PM
Reply #911

Jamokachi

He's out 'n out the fucking door I hope.

June 28, 2018, 05:25:11 PM
Reply #912

Bluedylan

He’s a out and out goalscorer plain and simple, there’s your context.

I don't dislike him. Like pretty much all of us, I respect his attitude and the way he's knuckled down and contributed. But surely if we could get a better player, which I don't think should be very difficult, you'd want to?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 28, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
Reply #913

Macca77

Sell him

June 28, 2018, 05:29:10 PM
Reply #914

Ross

I don't dislike him. Like pretty much all of us, I respect his attitude and the way he's knuckled down and contributed. But surely if we could get a better player, which I don't think should be very difficult, you'd want to?

Every football fan wants better players for their team so of course.

But do think we’ll find a better back up goalscorer who’s happy to rotate, or more likely, play second fiddle to Tosun if he’s got a better goalscoring record?