November 17, 2018, 06:46:18 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 144711 times)

July 11, 2018, 11:34:19 PM
Reply #1200

Macca77

Just the way we did last season you mean

Yes, Burnley are the exception there, however they to will finish below us this season

July 11, 2018, 11:39:23 PM
Reply #1201

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We should sell more than we buy I think, but if we don’t sign :

A cm who can pass
A cb who is prem ready
A lb who is prem ready

At very least, we will struggle.

Some of you seem to have a lot of faith in our squad and new management, i will say that.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 11, 2018, 11:46:13 PM
Reply #1202

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Schneiderlin can pass. I agree with the left back. CB we have decent guys. Keane and Holgate are good players. Jags can do a job. Williams can... well...mmm... we have Pennington too
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 12, 2018, 01:53:43 AM
Reply #1203

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
We should sell more than we buy I think, but if we don’t sign :

A cm who can pass
A cb who is prem ready
A lb who is prem ready

At very least, we will struggle.

Some of you seem to have a lot of faith in our squad and new management, i will say that.

Struggle to do what though?

Agree we need lb and cb.

A cm who is good at transition from defence to attack (whatever way) would be nice too.

July 12, 2018, 05:25:27 AM
Reply #1204

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Struggle to do what though?

Agree we need lb and cb.

A cm who is good at transition from defence to attack (whatever way) would be nice too.

I think all three are vital firstly, I don’t think I can watch a midfield MORE turgid than last year.

Let me just say that when im moaning and I know it is dramatic, I’m not saying like - oh god we’ve blown it, we’re going down.

What I mean is as a fan I know it will be very hard to follow everton next year and take any measure of joy from watching us scrape inside the top 10 struggling to play style of football that I like to watch.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 12, 2018, 08:20:55 AM
Reply #1205

Ramjam

I think Benji will play a big part this season which will ease the need to buy another midfielder
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 12, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
Reply #1206

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I think all three are vital firstly, I don’t think I can watch a midfield MORE turgid than last year.

Let me just say that when im moaning and I know it is dramatic, I’m not saying like - oh god we’ve blown it, we’re going down.

What I mean is as a fan I know it will be very hard to follow everton next year and take any measure of joy from watching us scrape inside the top 10 struggling to play style of football that I like to watch.

But a lot of the turgidness is how we approached the game I think.

We did, sparodically, score some ok goals (aesthetically) so with someone more willing to get more players, higher up the pitch, more often I think that will improve inherently.

July 12, 2018, 02:18:05 PM
Reply #1207

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Maybe. Hopefully.

July 12, 2018, 06:44:38 PM
Reply #1208

Dr. Sponge

Now England are out of the World Cup, I think I speak for everyone from the Everything Now generation when I say...

Where are our signings Brands? Where’s our progressive football Silva? Where’s our stadium Moshiri?

..Where’s the Arteta money Kenwright?

July 12, 2018, 06:46:26 PM
Reply #1209

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going the Blackburn game.

Decided if no one is in by then I'm going to start flapping.

July 12, 2018, 07:05:24 PM
Reply #1210

Gash

Global Moderator
Love a day out at Ewood.

July 12, 2018, 07:07:10 PM
Reply #1211

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I'm going the Blackburn game.

Decided if no one is in by then I'm going to start flapping.

Especially when we’re 2-0 down with no shots on target after an hour ;)

July 12, 2018, 07:15:38 PM
Reply #1212

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Especially when we’re 2-0 down with no shots on target after an hour ;)

Already looking forward to the fume.

July 12, 2018, 07:16:45 PM
Reply #1213

Macca77

Love a day out at Ewood.

Had some great away days there

July 12, 2018, 08:38:51 PM
Reply #1214

D15TIN

Love a day out at Ewood.
was my favourite away day that, until they made the fernhurst a home fans only pub