September 24, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 136267 times)

July 15, 2018, 03:10:18 AM
Reply #1305

blue slug

There’s way better LBs out there than this chump.

Garbutt 😆

July 15, 2018, 03:32:13 AM
Reply #1306

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Duncan Castles is literally Jose Mourinho's personal gimp.  Every chance that he's making shit up or at least exaggerating it just to help Mourinho get Shaw out.

July 15, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
Reply #1307

KoemansNumberTens

Luke shaws rejected us apparently
Luke Shaw rejects Everton
According to Duncan Castles on Saturday night, Man United defender Luke Shaw has rejected the opportunity to join Everton.

To be clear, Everton have made a move to sign Shaw.

The details of Everton’s bid hasn’t been made clear. However the Times have reported the following:

Luke Shaw has rejected the opportunity to rebuild his stalling career at Everton. Out of favour at Manchester United after spurning multiple chances to establish himself as the club’s starting left-back, Shaw has been made available for transfer in the current window as Jose Mourinho seeks to improve his defensive options.

Castles goes on to note that Shaw only wants to leave Man United in 2019 when his contract expires. Shaw would be a free agent in twelve months time.

The picture is beginning to form where Shaw has no future at Old Trafford, yet he’s prepared to sit out a season before leaving.   https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/shaw-rejects-everton-alex-sandro-agrees-man-united/

Chubby bugger

July 15, 2018, 03:35:13 AM
Reply #1308

Macca77

Shaw is shite

July 15, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
Reply #1309

blue slug

Would rather have Martin shaw at least he’s professional

July 15, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
Reply #1310

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Would rather have Martin shaw at least he’s professional

Genius
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 15, 2018, 04:07:15 AM
Reply #1311

blue slug

Why thank you sir

July 15, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
Reply #1312

School of Science

Luke shaws rejected us apparently
Luke Shaw rejects Everton
According to Duncan Castles on Saturday night, Man United defender Luke Shaw has rejected the opportunity to join Everton.

To be clear, Everton have made a move to sign Shaw.

The details of Everton’s bid hasn’t been made clear. However the Times have reported the following:

Luke Shaw has rejected the opportunity to rebuild his stalling career at Everton. Out of favour at Manchester United after spurning multiple chances to establish himself as the club’s starting left-back, Shaw has been made available for transfer in the current window as Jose Mourinho seeks to improve his defensive options.

Castles goes on to note that Shaw only wants to leave Man United in 2019 when his contract expires. Shaw would be a free agent in twelve months time.

The picture is beginning to form where Shaw has no future at Old Trafford, yet he’s prepared to sit out a season before leaving.   https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/shaw-rejects-everton-alex-sandro-agrees-man-united/

Good.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 15, 2018, 04:32:20 AM
Reply #1313

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Worrying if true that.

Would suggest we’re well down our shortlist for left backs.

July 15, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
Reply #1314

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hype job
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 15, 2018, 04:51:39 AM
Reply #1315

Bluedylan

Brilliant. Clearly Shaw's main concern is picking up massive wages, on a free transfer, rather than playing football and rebuilding some semblance of a career.

Awful attitude. Wouldn't have him within a million miles of us.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 15, 2018, 04:53:38 AM
Reply #1316

Thornton_19

Feel like this never happened to be honest.

July 15, 2018, 05:16:44 AM
Reply #1317

kramer0

You’re up, Patrick van Aanholt’s agent.

July 15, 2018, 05:24:30 AM
Reply #1318

Bluedylan

If we can't find the right deal for us, just go with Baines and Robinson for the season. I can't see that being too bad tbh, and it would give Robinson plenty of opportunities to develop.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 15, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
Reply #1319

Ross

We've max out on the credit cards 3 weeks before payday..
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.