December 19, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 147662 times)

July 20, 2018, 06:18:31 PM
Reply #1680

Lazarou

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

July 20, 2018, 06:20:53 PM
Reply #1681

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's more fun being a flapper. Hope we don't sign anyone tbh

i hope we do, but it’s an extremely allardyce signing. Just enough to send both camps over the edge.

Perhaps Daniel Sturridge for £40m and £180k pw
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 20, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Reply #1682

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
We'll sign players but the longer it's left the more of a scramble it will be to fet quality at anything resembling a fair price. It's been a while but i would hate a last minute scramble for a player and some sort of shitty loan like Welbeck

July 20, 2018, 06:28:30 PM
Reply #1683

blue slug

If we haven't signed anyone by the 31st July we should stage a protest outside the ground dressed as various winged animals

July 20, 2018, 06:30:59 PM
Reply #1684

School of Science

If we haven't signed anyone by the 31st July we should stage a protest outside the ground dressed as various winged animals

No good we'll get mixed up with the Ostriches.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 20, 2018, 06:46:48 PM
Reply #1685

Shogun

Administrator
I don't think there's many glaring gaps in the side to be honest.

Pickford
Coleman Keane New CB Baines
Schneiderlin
Gana Sigurdsson
Walcott Tosun Lookman

That's absolutely sound for 7th place.

I just wish it was easier to get rid of the shite outside the starting XI.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 20, 2018, 06:49:42 PM
Reply #1686

kramer0

Pickford
Schneiderlin
Gana Sigurdsson
Walcott Tosun Lookman

I'm not convinced that that midfield is capable of getting the ball to the forwards consistently.

Which is going to be a problem.

July 20, 2018, 06:53:06 PM
Reply #1687

Waltzer

Granted, Ronaldo to Juve is a little different to what we're going through. Merely used it to demonstrate that 3 weeks is an awfully long time in football.

You say that they should know what we need but why? Until you study what we have got intimately they're not going to know are they? You can transplant every player from one system and assume they're going to operate better or worse in another. Doesn't work like that. How do you know what our priority is? Getting players in and selling players can be done at the same time...

Half of Chelsea's squad isn't even back to training? They appointed their manager this week. Do you honestly think they're in better shape?

I just don't get the panic.

My misses hates football and never watches it, but even if you asked her views she would tell you Everton need another left back and centre back. If you're telling me that Brands and Silva didnt know playing a s**t right back as a left back for a majority of last season is a worry and an area that needs to be focused on then I really worry about either of their capabilities.

And are Chelsea in a better position than us? 1000000% yes, id swap squads any day of the week with them, and they signed a new midfielder the day their manager was appointed who'd easily get into our team!

July 20, 2018, 06:57:01 PM
Reply #1688

Lxxx

Vinny O'Connor will be dreading getting battered with a dozen 10 inchers if we don't see much action soon.

July 20, 2018, 06:58:36 PM
Reply #1689

School of Science

Vinny O'Connor will be dreading getting battered with a dozen 10 inchers if we don't see much action soon.

Just hope his favourite colour is purple .
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 20, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Reply #1690

GrantyBoy78

One thing is apparent amidst this latest meltdown; the fans aren’t going to give Silva and Brands the 3 or 4 transfer windows it has been widely accepted they’d need, to sort the squad out. I hope they hit the ground running, and there’s fairly instant, tangible improvement, for all our sakes.

July 20, 2018, 07:09:06 PM
Reply #1691

Lazarou

All bases covered a winged purple dildo for the flappers.

Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

July 20, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Reply #1692

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Pickford
Schneiderlin
Gana Sigurdsson
Walcott Tosun Lookman

Not happy with Gana that far forward. He needs to be where Schneiderlin is and Schneiderlin the back up. Gana too far forward is never a good option. So we need someone who can occupy the spot you currently have him in.

And if Lookman does go, we need to fill that spot before he leaves as well.

Who who's bright idea was it to bring the transfer window close forward anyway?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 20, 2018, 07:13:20 PM
Reply #1693

D15TIN

Pickford
Schneiderlin
Gana Sigurdsson
Walcott Tosun Lookman

Gana and Schneiderlin jeez, I really don't like Michael keane either

July 20, 2018, 07:15:01 PM
Reply #1694

dchans

All bases covered a winged purple dildo for the flappers.

Fuck me looks like the wife's that!!
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...