December 13, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 147141 times)

July 24, 2018, 08:15:26 PM
Read 147141 times

MexicanToffee

I would love to see Besic take on that role in CM, although I'm not sure that Vlasic has the temperament for that arena though. It's got a "nasty" eastern european feel to it though, along the lines of Vlad the impaler.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

July 24, 2018, 08:49:46 PM
Reply #1

MexicanToffee

Besic isn't anything more than a squad player. If we're going into the season with him and Vlasic as our pairing, we could be in for another long season.
I'm an optimist Blargins....I like to think there is more to Besic than we have already seen.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

July 24, 2018, 09:40:58 PM
Reply #2

MexicanToffee

Top 6 quality though?
Honestly don’t know mate. Would be great if he could raise his game to that level as there is something about him I like.

July 26, 2018, 12:17:59 AM
Reply #3

MexicanToffee

All gone quiet on that Lozano hasn't it, not just us, but interest in him in general
Well now that Barcelona have signed Malcom, perhaps we are back in with a shout. I would have in a heart beat.