November 21, 2018, 02:03:31 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 145038 times)

July 26, 2018, 03:48:45 AM
Reply #1995

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah they didnít report anyone else being in direct contact and that the negotiations are going slowly but surely.

Can you speak Spanish by the way?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 26, 2018, 03:49:37 AM
Reply #1996

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 26, 2018, 03:50:12 AM
Reply #1997

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Course he can. He's from Barcelona.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 26, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
Reply #1998

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Course he can. He's from Barcelona.

Never realised the G stood for Guillermo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 26, 2018, 04:19:42 AM
Reply #1999

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah I did Hispanic Studies at uni.

Enough to get by on football articles at least :)

July 26, 2018, 04:28:58 AM
Reply #2000

Hawkandro

Why do we always seem to overpay for players, sell for a big loss, and miss out on these sort of deals.  What kind of player is Schar overall, never heard of him to be honest.

He was highly rated at Basel. Moved to Hoffenheim, did well there and moved to Deportivo in 2017. Something must have happened to him as he was rated around £20m when he moved to Hoffenheim. £3m now could mean his form has dropped through his arse, but could be an inspired bargain buy, especially when our £30m CB has the turning circle of the Titanic (now).
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 26, 2018, 04:31:44 AM
Reply #2001

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
He was highly rated at Basel. Moved to Hoffenheim, did well there and moved to Deportivo in 2017. Something must have happened to him as he was rated around £20m when he moved to Hoffenheim. £3m now could mean his form has dropped through his arse, but could be an inspired bargain buy, especially when our £30m CB has the turning circle of the Titanic (now).

Deportivo got relegated last season so itís probably a relegation release clause

July 26, 2018, 04:33:28 AM
Reply #2002

Hawkandro

Deportivo got relegated last season so itís probably a relegation release clause

Intresting that other teams aren't in for him then.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 26, 2018, 04:56:16 AM
Reply #2003

Tinga

July 26, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Reply #2004

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
???

For some reason your post had Ď0 people like thisí under it and I thought it was funny

July 26, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
Reply #2005

Outworlder47

Intresting that other teams aren't in for him then.

Deportivo was relegated on the back of the worst defensive record in La Liga, averaging an even 2.00 goals against per match. At Hoffenheim, they did finish 4th two seasons ago, but he made 6 appearances (only played the full 90 in the opening match), lost his place to the point he wasn't making the bench, got hurt, then never even saw the bench again. The previous season when he was a more regular feature for Hoffenheim, they finished 1 point ahead of the relegation playoff. The fact that he is a mainstay for the Swiss side is more due to them not having anyone better, as even when he wasn't playing at Hoffenheim he started for Switzerland.

July 26, 2018, 01:00:27 PM
Reply #2006

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think if the 4 in 6 out statement is to be believed, then winger, centre back, centre mid, left back would surely be the 4 we are looking for. But it seems that those 4 in would be first team starters for me. Dream realistic scenario being a starting line up next season of

Pickford

Coleman     Holgate    Mina   Digne

Doucoure    Gana

Walcott           Sigurdsson       Richarlison

Tosun
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

July 26, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
Reply #2007

Ramjam

Spot on Sir Stealth
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 26, 2018, 04:00:24 PM
Reply #2008

Robber Rodwell

You've had an absolute Weston-Super here mate.

Lol I was generally speaking about possible bargain deals that could work out, instead of paying through the nose on every transfer.

However I shat the bed on clarification.  Still love everyone though 💋💋

July 26, 2018, 05:56:12 PM
Reply #2009

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Marcos Llorente from Real Madrid available on loan.

Would be a very decent baller addition.