November 16, 2018, 02:49:12 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 144235 times)

July 30, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
Reply #2310

bluestevie

We should have gone for players like Lucas Paqueta...would get him for approx the same amount as we bought Gylfi...but now Liverpool, City, United an Juventus is thinking about him...#toolate

How can it be too late for a player we've never even been linked with? Who does he even play for?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

July 30, 2018, 05:01:26 PM
Reply #2311

dunkster

I'm in no way a doom and gloom merchant but my major concern is silva simply hasn't got the quality in this squad to play the way he wants.
Such bad timing that this year all business needs completing before season starts. so if there are glaring problems evident in the early league games it's tough luck. (Not easy for a new manager to sort things out.)

He's obviously recognised richarlson as a player who adapts to his tactics and early indications are good.  That silva can be successful once he's got his way.
But a 4-3-3 means a lot more is asked of the abilities of the midfield 3 and we just don't have that quality.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 30, 2018, 05:13:52 PM
Reply #2312

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

...eagle-eyed social media followers have noticed a significant update on Mina’s Instagram account.
The South American star has deleted all links to FC Barcelona on his social media channel.
Moreover, Mina has begun following Manchester United on the social network.

Shawcross it is then ;)

July 30, 2018, 05:32:49 PM
Reply #2313

dunkster

Unfortunately for players it's a no brainer..United or us.
I would have liked him for sure but he really is treating us like we are the last resort.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 30, 2018, 05:57:31 PM
Reply #2314

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Please stop saying Shawcross’ name in this thread. I’m not a superstitious man but you have me on the edge of reason here.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 30, 2018, 06:10:03 PM
Reply #2315

bluestevie

People are reading far too much into Mina following United on social media, until United put an actual bid it's all speculation. Far too many fans have a defeatist attitude to transfers and it needs to stop

July 30, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
Reply #2316

Ravardo

Smalling it is then

July 30, 2018, 06:17:18 PM
Reply #2317

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Reports in Colombia suggest he’s close to a move here, only sticking point is the buy back clause.

They say united are interested but we’re the only club to make a serious bid and united are looking elsewhere at the moment.

July 30, 2018, 06:19:36 PM
Reply #2318

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

July 30, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
Reply #2319

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Sunday’s edition of Mundo Deportivo reported Lucas Digne to Everton was ‘already a fact’ and the only hold up in the transfer had been the Toffees trying to negotiate a double deal involving Yerry Mina.

Barcelona much preferred to keep the two operations separate and now it’s just a matter of time before Everton announce Digne has joined the club.

Mina has been linked on and off with the Premier League side, and on Monday Sport say he ‘does not rule out the Everton route’.

With interest from Manchester United, and potentially Leicester City, claimed, Everton prop up Sport’s Monday report. It’s again stated Everton have made a €30m plus bonuses offer for the Colombian, and that they would increase that in order to fight the competition.

July 30, 2018, 06:20:19 PM
Reply #2320

bluestevie

Reports in Colombia suggest he’s close to a move here, only sticking point is the buy back clause.

They say united are interested but we’re the only club to make a serious bid and united are looking elsewhere at the moment.

If that is all it is just agree to it

July 30, 2018, 06:34:04 PM
Reply #2321

Lxxx

If that is all it is just agree to it

I'd like to think our new DoF is a little more professional than that.

July 30, 2018, 06:39:01 PM
Reply #2322

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
If Utd do get him, I'd reluctantly look at one of the defenders they would be looking to shift to make way for his place. They still have better than us and a deal could be put together quicker with them.

We cannot go into the season with the shite we have.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 30, 2018, 06:41:06 PM
Reply #2323

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I see Chelsea are willing to loan out Bakayoko if someone pays a fee and his wages.

Thoughts?

July 30, 2018, 06:42:11 PM
Reply #2324

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I see Chelsea are willing to loan out Bakayoko if someone pays a fee and his wages.

Thoughts?
He disappointed massively last season like
Simply simply lovely