October 16, 2018, 10:17:51 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 140990 times)

August 08, 2018, 05:20:12 AM
Reply #3075

Robioto

Who is Mousa Marega?

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1026951663024844800

The guy that scored against us in our friendly with Porto last month. I like what I've seen of him, he's a big, powerful striker but also has pace, I'm not overly familar but he strikes me as a player who isn't hugely disimilar to Lukaku. IMO would be a very good signing.

August 08, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
Reply #3076

dunkster

22 goals in 27 appearances last season
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 08, 2018, 05:22:00 AM
Reply #3077

Bob Sacamano

West Ham mate lolol

August 08, 2018, 05:22:13 AM
Reply #3078

American Evertonian

Bernard, Mina and a loan I think hoping for RLC or Bats or a Brands unknown special

Would be a hell of a window. We would unfortunately have to win every game 5-4 though
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 08, 2018, 05:23:34 AM
Reply #3079

Sixx1402

Sounds like an exotic yoghurt
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

August 08, 2018, 06:08:29 AM
Reply #3080

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
We've got one booked for Thursday too

I don't actually know anything, just taking a random punt in the hope it comes off and everyone will think I know shit

I know of 6 booked tomorrow for sure.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 08, 2018, 06:13:15 AM
Reply #3081

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Say if we get Mina and Bernie - good window? Bad window? Out of ten?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 08, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
Reply #3082

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Considering where we were at the beginning of the window, we've done extremely well getting a lot of deadwood out and some exciting young players in.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 08, 2018, 06:18:04 AM
Reply #3083

sam of the south

The guy that scored against us in our friendly with Porto last month. I like what I've seen of him, he's a big, powerful striker but also has pace, I'm not overly familar but he strikes me as a player who isn't hugely disimilar to Lukaku. IMO would be a very good signing.

Yeah, we were linked with him before the season had ended.

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 08, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
Reply #3084

kramer0

Definitely a good window. I'd give that a solid 8 (and it might look even better in a few years).

Good players, good ages, no awkward fits (provided Bernard can play centrally, which it seems like he can). Maybe you can criticize the price for Richarlison and the reported price for Mina but it's worth paying a little extra to get players that suit the way you want to play (which those two do, on paper at least).

Really hoping we close those last two deals.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 06:25:07 AM by kramer0 »

August 08, 2018, 06:20:38 AM
Reply #3085

Glory

B+

Would have liked the new CB in quicker and maybe a better option in CM. But as others have previously said, the outgoings were just as important this window and I think we have done well on that front.

August 08, 2018, 07:58:20 AM
Reply #3086

Tony Clifton

West Ham mate lolol

Everton/West Ham/NA

Potentially excellent window if we get Mina and Bernard done...  I still expect another one or two in and out at this point as well.

August 08, 2018, 01:26:12 PM
Reply #3087

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
If we get Mina and Bernard and ship Bolasie it will be exceptional given what we started with by Silva and Brands. A creative cm and it's dreamland

August 08, 2018, 01:48:23 PM
Reply #3088

D15TIN

I'd say 7/8 out of 10

Not perfect as we probably need another CB and DM

August 08, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
Reply #3089

Waltzer

Id go 5/6 based on the fact anyone we sign now wont probably feature for the first few games, in fact id be surprised if it isnt just Richarlison that plays against Wolves? If we got them in earlier and gave them a chance to settle in and be prepared for the season it would probably be an 8