October 19, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

Author Topic: Premier League Prediction League - An apology for going AWOL  (Read 572 times)

May 15, 2018, 05:08:16 PM
Read 572 times

Robioto

Hi all,

I just wanted to apologise for my disappearance and not handling the Premier League Predictions over the past several months. I know its not right and I should have let someone know, there is no exuse for that. (Lots of excuses incoming though)

Life has got on top of me a quite bit since Christmas, Ive just started a new job and there was a lot of stress around the preparation and change that brought on with house moving etc. As well as my girlfriend deep in studying in her final year of an Open University degree has meant I have been taking quite a few for the team and have been doing pretty much everything around the house (unpacking/DIY/day to day chores). Add three stag dos and 3 weddings, two of which Im best man for and one is my Mum getting married. My Dad has also been in and out of hosiptal in the past 2 months, he's ok, but it's not been great. So yeah, just looks like a massive list of excuses, but these are genuine, I promise. It all got on top of me and I naturally put the prediction league to one side.

I really am sorry and genuinely feel bad for not doing what I promised this great community. Im hoping to get everything together and produce some final standings, but in all honesty it wont be until sometime in July as I will be flat out mental until then. (Although it seems @Shogun is on top of it? Legend)

So once again, I am really sorry, especially for going AWOL and Ill hopefully get back posting over the summer and hopefully Fat Sam will be gone by the end of this week, so we can get back to enjoying watching Everton again.

Cheers,

Rob

May 15, 2018, 05:11:37 PM
Reply #1

Ramjam

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 15, 2018, 05:23:24 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

No apology is necessary, welcome back fella

May 15, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 15, 2018, 06:18:31 PM
Reply #4

TheTone

May 15, 2018, 06:38:48 PM
Reply #5

Toffee1

Hope everything is getting better now mate and next season with a new manager, we can all enjoy watching Everton again.

May 15, 2018, 10:58:57 PM
Reply #6

Corinthian

May 15, 2018, 11:10:40 PM
Reply #7

Lincs Toffee

Is that the best you can come up with ???...Joking aside, Its all about priorities mate, us lot on here are well down the list, good to hear from you again though and hope you dad is ok.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

May 15, 2018, 11:16:13 PM
Reply #8

WeimaranerBlues

Family is what matters Rob,  take care ,   looking forward to nexxt  season   

May 16, 2018, 12:35:31 AM
Reply #9

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
All the best Rob and keep on trucking
Simply simply lovely