August 18, 2018, 11:36:40 PM

Author Topic: Board restructure  (Read 2422 times)

May 16, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
Reply #15

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I always find it slightly odd when someone uses the word "Professor" in their name.

But she didnít use it, the author of the article did, I never use my academic or otherwise salutation but when in Austria,Hungary, Czech Republic they insist upon it .
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 03:31:19 AM by Escla »

May 16, 2018, 03:30:50 AM
Reply #16

bluenuck

Still not comfortable with Woods and Kenwright still at the club.

Give it a year... They're slowly being moved on.

May 16, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
Reply #17

Major Clanger

But she didnít use it, the author of the article did, I never use my academic or otherwise salutation but when in Austria,Hungary, Czech Republic they insist upon it .

Proves my point, we're weird like that. :)

Anyway, this is by no means a criticism of her, it just looked a bit odd in the article.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 16, 2018, 03:36:42 AM
Reply #18

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

Yes they do the same in Italy.

Term of respect etc.

May 16, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
Reply #19

Juanito

Professor Barrett-Baxendale seems kind of badass.

She has a heart of gold. I was going to Buenos Aires to visit a kids NGO I used to run and she gave me about 20 Everton kits, Everton School bags and pencil cases.

May 16, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
Reply #20

GrantyBoy78

If we get ALL of our off-field appointments made within a week of the season ending, Iíll be dead fucking happy!

May 16, 2018, 03:47:46 AM
Reply #21

Hesmenos

Iíd like to see kenwright gone if Iím honest. Rest of it Iíve no clue about. I guess change isnít a bad thing given weíve been a bit of a mess
Seen quite a few people blaming Kenwright for the state we are in. Not sure if he is that much to blame.
Signing Koeman was on Moshiri
Don't know about Walsh but Kenwright had never hired a director of football before so it sounds more like Moshiri
Allardyce was not on Kenwright, as he preferred sticking with Unsworth
Spending over the top on average players, definitely doesn't sound like Kenwright
Only the return of Rooney seems to be all Kenwright
I agree that in the long run it is better if there is only one voice regarding the leadership of our club so Kenwright needs leave but regarding this season, maybe Moshiri should have listened more to Kenwright

May 16, 2018, 03:55:36 AM
Reply #22

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

What's your academic title?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 16, 2018, 04:04:24 AM
Reply #23

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Magister, but not disclosing anything further on the circumstances of that award on a public forum. Have several professional accolades but no need to disclose those.

May 16, 2018, 04:09:34 AM
Reply #24

BlueForYou

Well done - studied abroad?
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 16, 2018, 04:10:54 AM
Reply #25

Evertonian in NC

She has a heart of gold. I was going to Buenos Aires to visit a kids NGO I used to run and she gave me about 20 Everton kits, Everton School bags and pencil cases.

Good to hear of people like that being promoted.  Seems like she gets results, too. EitC has been incredibly successful, from what I hear.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 16, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
Reply #26

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Well done - studied abroad?

Couple of years primary education, then some years later some secondary, then some years later degree course.

May 16, 2018, 04:22:07 AM
Reply #27

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Magister, but not disclosing anything further on the circumstances of that award on a public forum. Have several professional accolades but no need to disclose those.

Wow.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 16, 2018, 04:29:43 AM
Reply #28

Alanvideo

Good to hear of people like that being promoted.  Seems like she gets results, too. EitC has been incredibly successful, from what I hear.
........................heard her speak at the AGM in January ,you couldn't fail to be impressed .
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 16, 2018, 04:29:50 AM
Reply #29

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Wow.

Still a dyed in the wool blue and proud Scouser though  :)