September 19, 2019, 03:10:51 AM

Author Topic: allardyce trying to justify himself on talksport now..  (Read 6839 times)

May 17, 2018, 04:51:52 PM
Reply #15

Macca77

Our fans phoning in are fucking idiots.

Not one person is articulating their point properley.

Someone saying he wants Moyes back for fucks sake.

Deffo kopites

May 17, 2018, 04:56:39 PM
Reply #16

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 17, 2018, 04:58:14 PM
Reply #17

WeimaranerBlues

and the last one a villa fan  "be careful what you wish for"  ---fuck off--

May 17, 2018, 05:01:11 PM
Reply #18

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
Thanks to all of you for the updates but I did not want to listen to his interview as he is no longer Everton manager and therefore, does not matter to me.

May 17, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
Reply #19

formerKHL

Liverpool built their history on 1-0 wins throughout the 70's & 80's...however they were very entertaining, played good football and won trophies....(god that stuck in my throat)...

we got 1 -0 wins with one shot on goal....draws with no shots on target...

big difference..

and whichever way people want to paint it......it was terrible performances overall...and only the manager can take the responsibility for that...

I ask myself..if he hadn't come in the way he did..ie after 3 other managers...been with us all season and we finished where we did and the way we did.......would we have still kept him ??

May 17, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
Reply #20

Macca77

Nah they're defo Blues like

I hope they all stand barefoot on upturned plugs the stub their toes on table legs

Twats!!

May 17, 2018, 05:13:15 PM
Reply #21

dunkster

Thanks to all of you for the updates but I did not want to listen to his interview as he is no longer Everton manager and therefore, does not matter to me.

Got to admit whilst there are obviously talking points here, I am also in the "let anything allardyce related" disappear down the thread list into oblivion.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 17, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
Reply #22

dunkster

That cunt is so up his own arse he will love the thought of his reign being discussed for ever and a day.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 17, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
Reply #23

Macca77

Erase from our memory, can we all agree that the last 6 months never happened....

May 17, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
Reply #24

formerKHL

it's about the club... a major talking point....the media are effectively siding with him, against us...

ie...slating the club....and this is a forum about everton..

PS...listen to the red dick on now....sez it all why it needs defending....total gobshite..

May 17, 2018, 05:21:23 PM
Reply #25

SANA_DR0

What did he expect,,as rightly said above he is/was delusional  he said some silly stuff, like west ham are as big as us, 'how can he play Lookman when he has a 30 million pound Bolasie'  the shit he said about away fans, that he doesnt care aslong as we win at home.. that fucking smirk when we lost to burnley.. and not using the squad to prepare for next season... if he had just looked to the future instead of being a boring fuck.. Everton fans might have given him a chance..

Initially he was like yay Everton... the only time he let players express themselves was against Liverpool in the cup, every other match the players where restricted from playing football....When the fans got on his back.. his BIG SAM ego kicked in.. and thus all the nonsense that i mentioned above (plus lots more that i cant even recall)
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

May 17, 2018, 05:25:00 PM
Reply #26

Ravardo

Just seen a stat that we had 213 shots on goal since allardyce arrived the lowest out of all the prem teams

May 17, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
Reply #27

formerKHL

May 17, 2018, 05:35:40 PM
Reply #28

Ramjam

Any one know what the goals ratio is since he arrived against minuets in charge?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 17, 2018, 05:39:24 PM
Reply #29

velimski