October 22, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

Author Topic: Doucoure - Watford  (Read 1757 times)

May 17, 2018, 09:20:47 PM
Read 1757 times

Tofifee

So we won't be signing this melt anytime soon   :wanker:

Abdoulaye Doucoure on a potential move 👇

"Everton? No, that's not a step up for me. If I left Watford to join a club who's not better, that would be disrespectful."

May 17, 2018, 09:29:57 PM
Reply #1

KevtheRat

Wonder if he will stick to that line of thinking when he sees what money is on offer to him.

May 17, 2018, 09:32:28 PM
Reply #2

D15TIN

Watford wont do business with us anyway

May 17, 2018, 09:33:36 PM
Reply #3

Macca77

Haha what a prick

May 17, 2018, 09:44:05 PM
Reply #4

Robioto

It's annoying but this is the kind of attitude we will be facing all summer and last (this?) season's travesty didn't help one bit. Be nice if he kept his mouth shut publically but unfortauntely for us this will be the attitude of a lot of players we go for this summer...

May 17, 2018, 09:49:03 PM
Reply #5

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
It's annoying but this is the kind of attitude we will be facing all summer and last (this?) season's travesty didn't help one bit. Be nice if he kept his mouth shut publically but unfortauntely for us this will be the attitude of a lot of players we go for this summer...

This is why it'd be helpful for us to have a manager with name recognition, like Emery for instance. The club itself isn't particularly a magnet yet, but we can increase our pull with via the manager and offering big wages.

May 17, 2018, 09:49:26 PM
Reply #6

D15TIN

until we offer them daft wages anyway

May 17, 2018, 09:51:17 PM
Reply #7

Ross

Gotta be honest it sounds like a wind up.

If not itís his lose.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 17, 2018, 09:52:18 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
This is why it'd be helpful for us to have a manager with name recognition, like Emery for instance. The club itself isn't particularly a magnet yet, but we can increase our pull with via the manager and offering big wages.

I think with Brands, and perhaps more importantly Raila on board, our chances of signing very good players has increased a lot.

With someone like Emery (who is my pick), then we'll be even better off.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 17, 2018, 09:57:42 PM
Reply #9

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I think with Brands, and perhaps more importantly Raila on board, our chances of signing very good players has increased a lot.

With someone like Emery (who is my pick), then we'll be even better off.

Yes, an agent on board certainly helps too for sure (see Wolves' ability to sign players better than their division).

These are the things we have to do until we have some success on the pitch.

May 17, 2018, 10:00:05 PM
Reply #10

themilkycoffees

What a clown.

May 17, 2018, 10:02:02 PM
Reply #11

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Still want him.

May 17, 2018, 10:08:55 PM
Reply #12

themilkycoffees

Watford, with 0 major honours and often found in the Championship, no better than Everton. He had a good season last year but wouldn't be overly arsed either way.

May 17, 2018, 10:12:36 PM
Reply #13

Alanvideo

Is this a genuine comment ? players rarely dis-respect other clubs .
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 17, 2018, 10:23:00 PM
Reply #14

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely