September 25, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

Author Topic: Lozano  (Read 17514 times)

June 05, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
Reply #75

Juanito

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/lowdown-rumoured-everton-target-hirving-14743641

This looks promising, Lozano not ruling it out and Brands avoiding the question. Mexican Toffee seems to think he is Barcelona and Real Madrid quality - not before a few seasons at Everton bagging 18 goals and 18 assists a season, guiding us to Europe before breaking our hearts by telling the Spanish media that nothing would seduce him more than wearing the blue and red of Barcelona.

June 05, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
Reply #76

Jamokachi

More than happy for us to be a stepping stone for these types of players, until we're in a position to attract them for their prime (which we currently are not).

June 05, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
Reply #77

Paddockoldie

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/lowdown-rumoured-everton-target-hirving-14743641

This looks promising, Lozano not ruling it out and Brands avoiding the question. Mexican Toffee seems to think he is Barcelona and Real Madrid quality - not before a few seasons at Everton bagging 18 goals and 18 assists a season, guiding us to Europe before breaking our hearts by telling the Spanish media that nothing would seduce him more than wearing the blue and red of Barcelona.

According to yesterday's papers he dreams of playing for united under Morinho? Still think we could get him 'for now' because of Brands

June 05, 2018, 02:03:01 PM
Reply #78

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
More than happy for us to be a stepping stone for these types of players, until we're in a position to attract them for their prime (which we currently are not).

Yeah would be absolutely fine with saying yep come and play here for a year or two and get double figures G&A before jetting off for 45m safe in the knowledge all the while Monsieur Brands is wining and dining the agent of the Next Lozano (Bergwijn?).
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 05, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
Reply #79

blue slug

According to yesterday's papers he dreams of playing for united under Morinho? Still think we could get him 'for now' because of Brands

So he enjoys playing wingback in a team that plays dull as fuck football

June 05, 2018, 02:32:46 PM
Reply #80

Hawkandro

Try and shift Bolasie, then we can go with Lozano, Lookman, Walcott and Vlasic as our wing men for next season.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 05, 2018, 03:21:38 PM
Reply #81

Lxxx

Try and shift Bolasie, then we can go with Lozano, Lookman, Walcott and Vlasic as our wing men for next season.

Easier said than done. Unless Palace can be persuaded.

June 05, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
Reply #82

Waltzer

Admittedly my knowledge of Lozano is based on YouTube videos or short clips,  but he doesn't look all that? Lots of potential but he seems pretty hit or miss in his final output.  I don't see enough to suggest why he wouldn't be in our range and see very little to suggest the top teams would be willing to fork out on him.

June 05, 2018, 03:27:47 PM
Reply #83

Juanito

Hope so!

June 05, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
Reply #84

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Admittedly my knowledge of Lozano is based on YouTube videos or short clips,  but he doesn't look all that? Lots of potential but he seems pretty hit or miss in his final output.  I don't see enough to suggest why he wouldn't be in our range and see very little to suggest the top teams would be willing to fork out on him.

Mad post this.

Willing to form a judgement of him not being all that from a few YouTube clips.

June 05, 2018, 04:18:42 PM
Reply #85

Waltzer

Mad post this.

Willing to form a judgement of him not being all that from a few YouTube clips.

Just being honest, there appear to be lots on here saying hes an absolute world beater and way out of our league. Im just saying I havent seen enough of him to get that view. Yes, he did well against Scotland, hardly a massive recommendation and hes done well in Holland, as have plenty before him. If people are regular viewers of PSV games and have a more informed view then im all for taking that on board.
With regards to YouTube, I agree, but as a rule people pick out their best bits as an exemplar of his capabilities, I saw a lot of fancy footwork, some nice skills and good finishes, I also saw a lot of over running the ball, cutting inside and nearly clearing the stadium with wild shots. As a fan you work with what you've got, I dont have the time to watch all of the games in Eurpoe so will use whats available to me.

June 05, 2018, 05:37:54 PM
Reply #86

KingdingalingNL

Just being honest, there appear to be lots on here saying hes an absolute world beater and way out of our league. Im just saying I havent seen enough of him to get that view. Yes, he did well against Scotland, hardly a massive recommendation and hes done well in Holland, as have plenty before him. If people are regular viewers of PSV games and have a more informed view then im all for taking that on board.
With regards to YouTube, I agree, but as a rule people pick out their best bits as an exemplar of his capabilities, I saw a lot of fancy footwork, some nice skills and good finishes, I also saw a lot of over running the ball, cutting inside and nearly clearing the stadium with wild shots. As a fan you work with what you've got, I dont have the time to watch all of the games in Eurpoe so will use whats available to me.

He plays well constantly! Too good for the Dutch league! PSV had Brands to thank for getting him as he had better options and everybody was surprised he chose PSV, it was down to Talking to Brands.

June 05, 2018, 06:26:16 PM
Reply #87

bigmanbob

I love an enchilada me, lets sign him

June 06, 2018, 03:16:58 AM
Reply #88

dunkster

Get him and kluivert and that'll do for attack I reckon. Lookman to return and give klaasen chance to push siggie for the number 10.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 06, 2018, 04:56:44 AM
Reply #89

Jay

If we land Lozano I will be danger of being off work with friction burns. Been advocating signing him for ages...then someone on here burst my bubble and said he had signed for PSV