December 19, 2018, 09:18:24 PM

Author Topic: Lozano  (Read 19011 times)

June 08, 2018, 06:43:14 AM
Reply #120

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Come on man. Dont say stuff like that and not give a link.
You really donít want to be asking Sandro for links.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

June 08, 2018, 07:28:07 AM
Reply #121

Fynci

Just looking at the PSV forum, saying that Valencia and Villarreal are also interested, but they question whether or not those clubs could afford him.

June 08, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
Reply #122

Fynci

This article says that Villarreal are the only team that has solid interest. http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=330726

June 08, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
Reply #123

Bluedylan

Bolasie was pretty crap last season but thereís a whole host of players people are willing to give another chance to under a different manager but not bolasie who had a better excuse than anyone. Iíve no problem if we get a decent fee but I think half the forum would give him away

Fair question to raise. My response would be that the concerns about Bolasie's game (inconsistent, poor decision making etc) are a bit more fundamental than some other players, who might be able to adapt their games, or who we might be able to work around to maximise their strengths, and minimise their weaknesses.

It just feels like Bolasie will always be a guy who doesn't know what he's going to do with the ball from one minute to the next, and as such, his teammates will have no idea what he's going to do. If he's not mastered the basics of wingplay by 29, will he ever? Probably not, I'd say. And that's fine for Crystal Palace, because he might win you a game every 1 in 10, but not for a team that aspires to challenge the top 6.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 08, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
Reply #124

Juanito

Shame about Bolasie because when he started for us, I thought he was one of our best players, offering so much explosive power and pace. He tore WBA apart when he came off the bench for his debut. That sort of injury will have a psychological as well as physcial effect and itís a shame he is at the wrong side of his 20ís and in a position where youth is always an advantage.

June 08, 2018, 01:25:54 PM
Reply #125

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
The irony of everyone asking sanadro for a link.

He is just trolling.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 08, 2018, 01:34:59 PM
Reply #126

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The irony of everyone asking sanadro for a link.

He is just trolling.

I'll get the pitchforks. Can you organise the flaming torches?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 08, 2018, 04:03:21 PM
Reply #127

Ramjam

I'll get the pitchforks. Can you organise the flaming torches?
Kkk
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 08, 2018, 04:32:45 PM
Reply #128

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Kkk

Nah, I didn't mention rope or bedsheets
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 08, 2018, 05:30:57 PM
Reply #129

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fair question to raise. My response would be that the concerns about Bolasie's game (inconsistent, poor decision making etc) are a bit more fundamental than some other players, who might be able to adapt their games, or who we might be able to work around to maximise their strengths, and minimise their weaknesses.

It just feels like Bolasie will always be a guy who doesn't know what he's going to do with the ball from one minute to the next, and as such, his teammates will have no idea what he's going to do. If he's not mastered the basics of wingplay by 29, will he ever? Probably not, I'd say. And that's fine for Crystal Palace, because he might win you a game every 1 in 10, but not for a team that aspires to challenge the top 6.

I know what you mean, and this has been probably tempered by the injury but heís one of he few players that we have who a) have premier league physicality and b) can take a player on and move us up the pitch. In a normal season he typical completes about 6x the take-ons per 90 than he did this year (injury), and in general is a torment for full backs.

As a push and run merchant up one wing in a counter attacking team, heíd still be a fairly valuable asset I think, and Iím sure Silva would be able to utilise him.

HOWEVER - if weíre confident we have cover (Lookman) and confident we have a superstar attacker coming in (Lozano) and we can get a bit of doh for a quickly depreciating asset...itís right we bin him off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 08, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
Reply #130

dunkster

Come on man. Dont say stuff like that and not give a link.

Haven't seen a single link to that on newsnow
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 08, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
Reply #131

MmmblueBernard

Haven't seen a single link to that on newsnow

Seriously? I didnt think anyone went on newsnow these days. Its garbage.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 08, 2018, 06:23:40 PM
Reply #132

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I'm happy with Bolasie staying or going. He's neither vital to the team or as terrible an option as people make out. Lozano is obviously an upgrade though

June 08, 2018, 09:20:15 PM
Reply #133

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 08, 2018, 09:45:53 PM
Reply #134

Lxxx

Bolasie was only ever a decent if unpredictable mid table player. Even before his injury he was never going to improve on a one game in about 6 goal or assist which is pretty poor for a team with any aspirations at all.

If Lozano has the ability to improve whilst delivering in the immediate then let's do it.