August 21, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Author Topic: [News]Williams wants to forget frustrating season  (Read 2800 times)

May 31, 2018, 08:30:32 PM
Reply #45

Alanvideo

Same with Michael Keane.
.....................I quite like Keane and think he will ( should ) get better under a different coach. But a lot of Burnley fans said we signed the wrong defender ,should have gone for Ben Mee . And then James Tarkowski came in for Keane and is probably better than both. Was it just poor scouting ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

June 03, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
Reply #46

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
He's still in the US after his injury. Broken ribs caused a collapsed lung.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 03, 2018, 04:20:21 AM
Reply #47

blue slug

June 03, 2018, 04:22:49 AM
Reply #48

WeimaranerBlues

may be DC united will take him also

June 03, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
Reply #49

irishtoffee

Nasty injury. Get well soon.

June 03, 2018, 08:15:16 AM
Reply #50

Jamokachi

Yea, no matter how poor he's been there's no need for the vitriol displayed by some. He's not poor on purpose.

June 03, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
Reply #51

Ramjam

Hope he mends quickly as the transfer window is now open.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 03, 2018, 08:50:32 AM
Reply #52

Shogun

Administrator
Yea, no matter how poor he's been there's no need for the vitriol displayed by some. He's not poor on purpose.

I'm sure you'd be joining in if he wasn't Welsh.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 03, 2018, 08:53:52 AM
Reply #53

Jamokachi

Nah mate, it's really annoying me of late to be honest, the vitriol displayed to our players, previous players etc. It's definitely been on the up of late. Certain posters have nothing more intelligent to contribute other than "he's a shit cunt, fuck him off the useless cunt".

June 03, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
Reply #54

Trowel

If anything - speaking also as a Wales fan - I think we give Williams even more stick, as his displays for his country epitomise his inconsistencies: around every 1 in 5 games he'll put in a colossal captains performance, while in each of the other games you can guarantee he'll create a handful of problems which he needs his teammates to bail him out of.

I know Swansea fans gave him similar criticisms; that his teammates made him look better, or that any impressive Match of the Day highlights were often Williams scrambling back to clean up an error he created.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

June 03, 2018, 02:31:23 PM
Reply #55

Lxxx

If anything - speaking also as a Wales fan - I think we give Williams even more stick, as his displays for his country epitomise his inconsistencies: around every 1 in 5 games he'll put in a colossal captains performance, while in each of the other games you can guarantee he'll create a handful of problems which he needs his teammates to bail him out of.

I know Swansea fans gave him similar criticisms; that his teammates made him look better, or that any impressive Match of the Day highlights were often Williams scrambling back to clean up an error he created.

Good points.

June 03, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
Reply #56

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

No that's me 😉

Although I'd challenged you to find me slagging off any of our players in any of my posts over the years. Just something I don't do. Never did it when I was playing either. Serves no purpose. Players don't play badly on purpose and when you are in a shit run of form you know yourself.

June 03, 2018, 05:01:07 PM
Reply #57

gizzblue

I love having a pop at the players when they are constantly shite ...it's our right as fans surely no?.. . the forums would have a lot less content if we all loved everybody .

But saying that I wouldn't wish an injury like this on any of them tbh....it's one thing acting a cunt but to actually wish this on anyone is being a complete  thundercunt.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 05:17:15 PM by gizzblue »

June 03, 2018, 05:08:30 PM
Reply #58

blue slug

Yeah I donít wish injury on any player let alone one of our own but I do think Williams is shite and needs fucking off immediately

June 03, 2018, 05:37:33 PM
Reply #59

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I love having a pop at the players when they are constantly shite ...it's our right as fans surely no?.. . the forums would have a lot less content if we all loved everybody .

But saying that I wouldn't wish an injury like this on any of them tbh....it's one thing acting a cunt but to actually wish this on anyone is being a complete  thundercunt.

Of course it's our right. Just something that I've never done. I've had a few hundred/thousand have a pop at me when I'm playing bad. It's not nice but it doesn't make me play better or worse.