November 23, 2017, 07:59:54 AM

Author Topic: Moyes looking east again?  (Read 5506 times)

December 14, 2009, 09:55:56 PM
Read 5506 times

MmmBlueRamirez

For the last couple of seasons it has been apparent that moyes has been looking towards the russian league for his january loan signings. Names like Arshavin and Wagner love spring to mind from the rumour mill and it is now know fact that we tried to sign bily on loan last january.

Bearing this in mind do you think that moyes is looking east again and if so at who?

When we were rumoured to be signing a russian in the summer then we were misdirected toward this bystrov fella when in actual fact we were in for Bily. Id like us to actually go for this Bystrov fella as I think he is just the pacy wide man we need to bolster the squad for a few months in the new year.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

deCoubertin

December 15, 2009, 01:00:52 AM
Reply #1

KingdingalingNL

Bystrov went to Zenit for a lot of money!

December 15, 2009, 01:04:43 AM
Reply #2

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
probably because there season has finished so the players are more likely to be available on loan with a view to buying. The downfall on that is they have just played a whole season so would ideally be looking at having a rest

December 15, 2009, 01:16:38 AM
Reply #3

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I'm not too well up on Russian footy really but Rubin Kazan appeared to have a few players who might be able to be a success in England - it's hard to judge though just on seeing a couple of CL games.

It will be interesting to see whether anyone starts to come our way from Portugal anytime soon seeing as we have Nuno out there scouting for us.

December 15, 2009, 01:18:44 AM
Reply #4

MmmBlueRamirez

Bystrov went to Zenit for a lot of money!

Didn't know that, thanks for the info.

December 15, 2009, 01:19:59 AM
Reply #5

MmmBlueRamirez

I'm not too well up on Russian footy really but Rubin Kazan appeared to have a few players who might be able to be a success in England - it's hard to judge though just on seeing a couple of CL games.

It will be interesting to see whether anyone starts to come our way from Portugal anytime soon seeing as we have Nuno out there scouting for us.

Good shout. I'd like to think that he is keeping a close eye on a certain midfielder from sporting.

December 15, 2009, 01:43:37 AM
Reply #6

Mahoney

Good shout. I'd like to think that he is keeping a close eye on a certain midfielder from sporting.

Ha ha....when will we learn!! I was thinking the same thing.....
It's getting pretty serious.

December 15, 2009, 01:47:55 AM
Reply #7

Midfield General

But has that ship sailed? I certainly hope not, but we weren't even linked with him in the summer as far as I can recall, that tells me Moyes might be seeking cheaper alternatives.

December 15, 2009, 02:15:16 AM
Reply #8

ForzaItalia

I've heard we are looking to sign Vagner Love, Moutinho and Riquelme in the window.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 15, 2009, 02:26:44 AM
Reply #9

cantoffee

I've heard we are looking to sign Vagner Love, Moutinho and Riquelme in the window.

What about fernandes? Anyone seen him on a plane with a man in an everton tracksuit?

December 15, 2009, 02:34:11 AM
Reply #10

ForzaItalia

What about fernandes? Anyone seen him on a plane with a man in an everton tracksuit?

pmsl  lolol
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 15, 2009, 03:18:22 AM
Reply #11

Haile GAZrselassie

everything good that rubin kazan did in the CL this year came from the lad dominguez. played in the hole and sensational every time i seen him.

it's highly unlikely we'll be able to afford someone of his talent but we can but dream.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 15, 2009, 03:22:43 AM
Reply #12

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Dominguez is signing for Valencia apparently, contract agreed.

December 15, 2009, 03:27:51 AM
Reply #13

Haile GAZrselassie

valencia  :o

they have less money than us!!

so how the fuck can they afford him?

however, his arrival could push a young portugese international further down the pecking order.  :whistle:
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

December 15, 2009, 03:41:26 AM
Reply #14

bloody scally

"We will be getting our squad players back!? What possible need do we have for new players"- Bill Kenwright, 31.1.2010