September 23, 2019, 10:15:18 PM

Author Topic: Silva Confirmed as new manager  (Read 21959 times)

June 01, 2018, 12:10:01 AM
Read 21959 times

eyesalwaysblue

ok, yep, i fancy him... his voice mY GOD
Steady now Tinkerbell..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

June 01, 2018, 01:14:17 AM
Reply #1

eyesalwaysblue

Should we just get rid of silva and well manage by fan poll?
The "net" 15 could be better than the "1"

June 01, 2018, 01:39:37 AM
Reply #2

eyesalwaysblue

Got my semi on ...just thinking about attacking footy from us ....under this panache fucker .

Will be a full blown stonk on if we can actually spend more time going the other way on the pitch from Sam had us .
Two and a half managers not just Sam, some crap players to off hire before this squad will improve, hope it starts now though.

June 01, 2018, 01:45:02 AM
Reply #3

eyesalwaysblue

There is so much deadwood do get rid of I think itll take a few windows
An awful lot, making the room for what we need to improve on will be as big a job as anything else, not easy or cheap.

June 01, 2018, 01:51:21 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

Id rather us have a smaller squad with quality 11 than all these average players
They are in the way, but unfortunately very expensive to get rid of, we could do with a good hit man.

June 08, 2018, 11:37:35 PM
Reply #5

eyesalwaysblue

Agreed. And I'm hopeful because I believe he will have better tools to do his job with at Everton.

Read that whichever way you like :)
Your'e spot on, we have a skip full of tools...

July 29, 2018, 02:24:26 AM
Reply #6

eyesalwaysblue

I wasn't keen on Silva as manager in the first instance, but when appointed was happy to back him.

Personally I think him taking this job though is completely the wrong timing in where Everton are currently at, difficult to play the way he wants with many of these players who need shipping out. Maybe the Everton manager in three years time but not sure that time is now.

On the evidence of pre season results it's worrying, many of these players will be moved on in various transfer windows. I hope he gets given that time to get his own squad together which may be in 18 months/2 years time.
A lot of shouts about Silva not having the players to play his way which may be true but he's not exactly a proven manager yet is he? could yet prove an awful choice, obviously very early days but first impression is he's a bit Koemanez..

July 29, 2018, 09:09:32 AM
Reply #7

eyesalwaysblue

Based on?
Based on he's not proven at all yet that he's any good, wouldn't know what any other conclusion could be based on really, though with the state of the team  ability wise, and mind set, he dosen't have an envious task ahead. Just got to hope he's up to it..