November 16, 2019, 01:10:51 AM

Author Topic: Silva Confirmed as new manager  (Read 22991 times)

June 01, 2018, 01:34:29 AM
Read 22991 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Please please please please give him time.

I can be as bad as anyone on here when it comes to knee jerk reactions, but if we get off to bad start, we need to help pull them up not start lambasting them st the first opportunity.

We’ve seen what a toxic Goodison can do to a side, it’s literally sapping for them. We’ve also seen what an absolutely frothing at the mouth, shaking the girders, calling out the opposition players for straighteners any time they look the wrong way at an Everton player Goodison can do to a side as well. A player with an out-for-blood Goodison behind him grows a foot in height and another in length.

Clean slate from me now. Back this lot and they’ll pay us back, I know they will. Up the fucking toffees.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:37:21 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 12, 2018, 04:04:47 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Word is heís already done his research on the youngsters and rates them.

Dowell inparticular has been singled out as somebody he wants to have a good look at.

Connolly as well could have a role.

Dowell to be played by Silva in a De Bruyne style deep languid playmaker who canít sprint role. Has the passing ability to do it. Oh my goodness.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 12:16:14 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
My dad does the scouse in our house.

That and spag Bol, everything else is my maís territory.

July 25, 2018, 05:43:37 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lived in the Middle East for six years, Lebanese the king of cuisines, you are talking about Kibbeh, babbaganoush, , shish taouk, shawarmah etc. In London eat at Fahkreldine on Piccadilly, Al Hamra on Edgeware Rd, great take away/ home delivery from Comptoir Libanese in Kensington, they also have outlets Ar Heathrow, Gatwick and Westfield London Stadium ( had a West Ham pre match mezzeh there)

Love middle eastern / med food. Seems to be quite good since I have a nut allergy as well.

Fresh salad, pork, chicken, olives, halloumi.

Fuckin starving now nice one.

July 26, 2018, 05:54:13 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
4d chess from watford

July 26, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Donít think we have.

And donít think the media will be interested once the season starts and there are plenty of real things to talk about so canít see any pressure being raised that wouldnít be there anyway.

Theyíre just saving face because they made a fuss and have now realised that they canít get any money from it and donít want to look like theyíve been cheaply fobbed off as part of the Richarlison deal.

Yeah agree, think it was actually a walk-back reading between the lines.

Not pursuing everton, happy to leave it to the league to handle.

Iím sure they wouldnít mind if we got a point ban but I really canít see it like.

July 29, 2018, 03:58:02 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
A lot of drama we've been poor pre season but it's not a relegation team. We'll still be comfortably top half because there's some fucking shite in the Premier league. A few signings and we'll make a decent fist of it.

Two quick truths :

1. Pre season means fuck all

2. Weíve looked this porous and with this lack of control for more than 2 seasons now, and so far in pre season thereís nothing to convince anyone weíve managed to fix the problems we have.