September 19, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

Author Topic: Silva Confirmed as new manager  (Read 15526 times)

July 25, 2018, 01:21:37 AM
Reply #285

eugene

Everybody in the world takes the piss out of British food.

I've married into an Italian family as well, so they have that over me too.
Built an empire and won 2 world wars did British grub,

July 25, 2018, 01:22:25 AM
Reply #286

eugene

I need crusty cobs right now ffs
Thick with country life butter?

July 25, 2018, 01:23:27 AM
Reply #287

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Built an empire and won 2 world wars did British grub,

Spartans didn't pretty well on shitty food too.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

July 25, 2018, 01:27:01 AM
Reply #288

plowman2

I don't know what I was expecting from the"Silver confirmed as new manager" thread appearing out of the blue, but it certainly wasn't this😮
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

July 25, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
Reply #289

blue slug

It’s definitely gone a bit left field

July 25, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
Reply #290

eugene

Spartans didn't pretty well on shitty food too.
Nah crap we battered them too!

July 25, 2018, 01:29:36 AM
Reply #291

boothill

Surely it's the suggestion that people who eat them are a lower class of person. Like people who piss themselves
yeah kopites or people from burnley

July 25, 2018, 01:34:13 AM
Reply #292

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Everybody in the world takes the piss out of British food.

I've married into an Italian family as well, so they have that over me too.

London has more Michelin star restaurants than Paris. It’s over thirty years ago since the phrase was coined “if you want to eat well in England you need to eat breakfast three times a day”  British chefs are
celebrated all over the world.

July 25, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
Reply #293

Alanvideo

London has more Michelin star restaurants than Paris. It’s over thirty years ago since the phrase was coined “if you want to eat well in England you need to eat breakfast three times a day”  British chefs are
.......................I quite agree @Escla our food is amongst the best . Unfortunately as a nation we can' t or won't cook.  We now have a generation of kids who can't even use cutlery. :blush:
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 25, 2018, 01:43:18 AM
Reply #294

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber

Especially when using quality local produce
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2018, 01:43:25 AM
Reply #295

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

Nonetheless, British food is still taken the piss out of. Most people don't eat at fancy restaurants either.

I like British food, so I really don't care. In fact, it's great. I get all the Marmite to myself, all the Branston Pickle, salad cream and other stuff.

Peanut butter and jelly is disgusting. And I can't stand Italian food either. Pasta and tomatoes are shite.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

July 25, 2018, 01:43:47 AM
Reply #296

eugene

All because we said we liked our mams Scouse

July 25, 2018, 01:48:27 AM
Reply #297

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Nonetheless, British food is still taken the piss out of. Most people don't eat at fancy restaurants either.

I like British food, so I really don't care. In fact, it's great. I get all the Marmite to myself, all the Branston Pickle, salad cream and other stuff.

Peanut butter and jelly is disgusting. And I can't stand Italian food either. Pasta and tomatoes are shite.

I don't mind Italian but it wouldn't be my first choice for a meal out
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2018, 01:51:05 AM
Reply #298

blue slug

Quite partial to Middle eastern food, mates family from Lebanon and have had some great food, don’t ask me what it’s called it’s just tasty

July 25, 2018, 01:53:02 AM
Reply #299

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Indian is my favorite and I am so happy we have found an Indian restaurant about a 20 minute drive from home.

Chinese is ok, but I think the quality is pretty shit over here.