October 22, 2019, 08:35:36 AM

Author Topic: Silva Confirmed as new manager  (Read 22562 times)

July 25, 2018, 04:27:47 AM
Reply #345

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Indian breakfast is curry and puri. So delicious

Id be up for that.

July 25, 2018, 04:32:05 AM
Reply #346

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Portuguese food is spectacular.

Come down for the Cardiff game and I'll take you to an awesome Portuguese restaurant
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 25, 2018, 04:33:46 AM
Reply #347

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Am in Tenby at the moment, fresh dressed crab, Whole lobster less than 15 , just had a fresh caught mackerel in brown butter with Pembrokeshire new potatoes (ask Brownie, better than Jersey Royals all day long) and you are right, some of our best fish being served in France/Spain/Portugal.

When you leaving Tenby?

July 25, 2018, 04:34:05 AM
Reply #348

Jamokachi

I do miss the quality of Indian food in the UK, really hard to find decent places here.

July 25, 2018, 04:51:40 AM
Reply #349

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Actually a full Irish is better, includes all the English plus white pudding and potato pancakes.

Add some Laverbread for a Welsh brekkie 😋

July 25, 2018, 04:53:37 AM
Reply #350

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Indian food in the UK is rarely from India though. It's usually Bangladeshi. At least here in Birmingham anyway.

There are some Indian restaurants springing up here that serve the sort of food I ate when I worked in Mumbai, which is so much better. Pani Puri, Wada Pav, Dosas etc. Awesome stuff.

(Just trying to elevate my post to Escla's levels of bourgeoisie)

July 25, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
Reply #351

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Marsala Dorsa is the stuff of wonder
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 25, 2018, 05:12:33 AM
Reply #352

Bluedylan

Can't stand Indian food.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 25, 2018, 05:36:27 AM
Reply #353

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Lived in the Middle East for six years, Lebanese the king of cuisines, you are talking about Kibbeh, babbaganoush, , shish taouk, shawarmah etc. In London eat at Fahkreldine on Piccadilly, Al Hamra on Edgeware Rd, great take away/ home delivery from Comptoir Libanese in Kensington, they also have outlets Ar Heathrow, Gatwick and Westfield London Stadium ( had a West Ham pre match mezzeh there)

Should I give this a go for sure? And recommendations on what to try?

July 25, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
Reply #354

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Indian food in the UK is rarely from India though. It's usually Bangladeshi. At least here in Birmingham anyway.

There are some Indian restaurants springing up here that serve the sort of food I ate when I worked in Mumbai, which is so much better. Pani Puri, Wada Pav, Dosas etc. Awesome stuff.

(Just trying to elevate my post to Escla's levels of bourgeoisie)

Chinese food is even worse in that regard. Most of it is from New York.
The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Dont wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope. Barack Obama

July 25, 2018, 05:43:37 AM
Reply #355

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lived in the Middle East for six years, Lebanese the king of cuisines, you are talking about Kibbeh, babbaganoush, , shish taouk, shawarmah etc. In London eat at Fahkreldine on Piccadilly, Al Hamra on Edgeware Rd, great take away/ home delivery from Comptoir Libanese in Kensington, they also have outlets Ar Heathrow, Gatwick and Westfield London Stadium ( had a West Ham pre match mezzeh there)

Love middle eastern / med food. Seems to be quite good since I have a nut allergy as well.

Fresh salad, pork, chicken, olives, halloumi.

Fuckin starving now nice one.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 25, 2018, 05:46:02 AM
Reply #356

sam of the south

Just an fyi black pudding is way more than a breakfast thing .....I love it on salads sprinkled over ....but my absolute fave is smoked haddock fillet poached egg ,mushy peas and bury black pudding ....its awesome ...and certainly not just for breckie  :thumbsup:

Black Pudding is glorious filth.

The best black pudding I had was served underneath massive scallops (including roe) with pea pure and drizzled in hollandaise.

Oh yeah, and there was crispy bacon as well.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 03:15:57 PM by sam of the south »
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

July 25, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
Reply #357

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Love middle eastern / med food. Seems to be quite good since I have a nut allergy as well.

Fresh salad, pork, chicken, olives, halloumi.

Fuckin starving now nice one.

Halloumi mate. Ive discovered that this is one of my favourite 420 snacks.

July 25, 2018, 05:55:44 AM
Reply #358

dunkster

Ffs lads. Just having a quick read before sleeping and this thread is making me consider getting up and raiding the fridge for a rustlers quarter pounder.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 25, 2018, 06:01:04 AM
Reply #359

Ramjam

Is Silva still our manager by the way?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE