October 21, 2019, 10:13:18 AM

Author Topic: Silva Confirmed as new manager  (Read 22543 times)

May 31, 2018, 10:34:28 PM
Read 22543 times

Martip

Great interview imo....got really high hopes for this hellhound.

July 29, 2018, 02:16:02 AM
Reply #1

Martip

I think over time he'll be a good manager, but we might have a bit of a rocky road, until him and Brands have got the squad a bit more suitable to the desired style of play. When I say 'rocky road' I don't mean anywhere near relegation. Probably around the Top 10, with some good results and maybe the odd shocker.
So many issues that it's impossible to rectify in one window. I reckon 12-18 months and we 'll start reaping the benefits.

July 29, 2018, 02:26:27 AM
Reply #2

Martip

We're an absolute shambles at the minute and look like conceding every time we're attacked. Some people's heads are buried in the sand if they think are current defensive options are PL standard. Just hope people don't jump on Silva and/or Brands too early as they're cleaning up someone else's mess. We need 4 or 5 players in and fast.
True says

July 29, 2018, 02:30:32 AM
Reply #3

Martip

A lot of drama we've been poor pre season but it's not a relegation team. We'll still be comfortably top half because there's some fucking shite in the Premier league. A few signings and we'll make a decent fist of it.
Without any cb signings the only fist we 'll see is mine being shaken towards the players