October 24, 2019, 12:44:13 AM

Author Topic: [News]Coleman doesn't like "flash” side to football  (Read 1020 times)

June 20, 2018, 05:33:25 PM
Read 1020 times

Everton News

Coleman doesn't like "flash” side to football

Everton's Seamus Coleman says he is glad he never got sucked into the lifestyle of the "flash" footballers that make the headlines.

Source: Coleman doesn't like "flash” side to football

June 20, 2018, 06:50:06 PM
Reply #1

Cozzie

Saw him bombing around the tesco in woolton with his daughter in the trolley just getting some bog roll, like a dead normal fella.

Legend.

June 20, 2018, 06:53:04 PM
Reply #2

Hawkandro

Really hope we make him captain next season; let Jags be Club Captain. New era and all that.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

June 20, 2018, 07:53:36 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Saw him bombing around the tesco in woolton with his daughter in the trolley just getting some bog roll, like a dead normal fella.

Legend.

South-ender is he yeah? Is right Seamus
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 20, 2018, 10:03:36 PM
Reply #4

Cozzie

Appears so yeah!

Seems an all round decent fella unlike the rest with over inflated egos.

June 20, 2018, 10:14:48 PM
Reply #5

Simon Paul

Administrator

lived by Sefton Park for ages in the same block as Pienaar and Gueye (not the good one we've got now) and a few other lads from the club

must have liked it down that end!

June 20, 2018, 11:43:20 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Appears so yeah!

Seems an all round decent fella unlike the rest with over inflated egos.

Footballers or lads from Woolton?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 20, 2018, 11:46:05 PM
Reply #7

Cozzie

Footballers or lads from Woolton?

Both from my experience down here so far haha. Hes a refreshing breed is Seamus. Give me 11 Coleman's over 11 Pogbas any day.

June 20, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Both from my experience down here so far haha. Hes a refreshing breed is Seamus. Give me 11 Coleman's over 11 Pogbas any day.

Yes I love the lad. Love the south end as well, decided were sticking this end now.

Surprised there wasnt much made of his comments this month about wanting to win stuff though. Sounded very much like sink or swim soon for Everton kind of thing.

June 21, 2018, 01:11:36 AM
Reply #9

Cozzie

Yes I love the lad. Love the south end as well, decided were sticking this end now.

Surprised there wasnt much made of his comments this month about wanting to win stuff though. Sounded very much like sink or swim soon for Everton kind of thing.

Don't mind it myself actually, a lot different from Maghull where I used to live!

I think regarding his comments it's just the drive and passion he has, if we could replicate even a smidge of that passion into some of our other players a few trophies might not be far off.

June 21, 2018, 02:41:23 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Don't mind it myself actually, a lot different from Maghull where I used to live!

I think regarding his comments it's just the drive and passion he has, if we could replicate even a smidge of that passion into some of our other players a few trophies might not be far off.

Made the same move myself!