October 22, 2019, 01:37:38 PM

Author Topic: James Maddison  (Read 17148 times)

June 06, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
Reply #135

Ramjam

Sigh. Of course we havent, Im saying we can then get him, as more of a wider player - like others, I prefer two wide men, and creativity in the middle, so we can buy him to play wide, rather than a Madisson to play more central, so Sig isnt playing wide left. Id prefer Sig in the middle, with better legs around him.

I will add a , for you.
Got it, cheers
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 06, 2018, 03:35:24 PM
Reply #136

themilkycoffees

Dont think its a case of cant slag him off just more - why would ya?

First season in the prem, played all over the shop by 3 different dinosaurs, is what 20? 21? And ended up our top assist maker with a few goals an all.

Hes a better all round player than Tosun imo, and the fact hes so young just makes me absolutely scratch head at the attitudes some have for him.

Should he be starting? Probably not.

Will he be? Probably not.

Is he a talented youngster? Absolutely!

Better all round player based on what? His hold up play isn't better, he isn't as good a finisher, they both work hard and Tosun is more physical. That said, they shouldn't really be compared because DCL is 5-6 years younger but it's fair to say he's not a better all round player.

June 06, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
Reply #137

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Better all round player based on what? His hold up play isn't better, he isn't as good a finisher, they both work hard and Tosun is more physical. That said, they shouldn't really be compared because DCL is 5-6 years younger but it's fair to say he's not a better all round player.

Like I say, it’s my opinion based on what I’ve seen from the two. More flexible tactically and seems able to stretch the game, while Tosun looks to me like a penalty box striker who admittedly seems to have an absolutely galactic finish.

I’ve also said elsewhere I don’t think there’s a great deal in it either way.

However I’ve just had a look at squawka (not the best I know) per 90 stats for some key stuff and Tosun looks ahead for most things to be fair.

That said, I also know that footballfactman on twitter has a model that says DCL > Tosun other than goals.

So, yeah - not sure. Personally I would start Tosun because and because he’s a bagger and because like I say - wouldn’t wanna judge anyone off half an allardyce season, let alone a striker.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 04:12:28 PM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 07, 2018, 06:11:05 PM
Reply #138

Rodenplav64

Sorry but that's going too far. He wouldn't have had a sniff of game time yet at the likes of city

None of our team would have had a sniff of a game at City . Not one .

June 07, 2018, 06:28:46 PM
Reply #139

MmmblueBernard

None of our team would have had a sniff of a game at City . Not one .

Err Pickford?
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 07, 2018, 09:46:54 PM
Reply #140

Bluedylan

Err Pickford?

Ederson's better, which is no slight on Pickford.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 11, 2018, 06:35:53 PM
Reply #141

mikey_blue

Everton are expected to start the bidding for Norwich Citys POTY James Maddison with an offer likely in the next week.
Wayne Rooney s move to the MLS is expected to be confirmed in the coming days and Everton are keen to do a deal, with Leicester and Fulham interested (SSN)

June 11, 2018, 09:02:52 PM
Reply #142

Macca77

June 11, 2018, 09:05:15 PM
Reply #143

blue slug

Looking like were going to lose out to Leicester then

June 11, 2018, 09:07:23 PM
Reply #144

Bally

Administrator
https://twitter.com/LCFCHQ/status/1006165686459265024
Didnt mean to like that, as if you would choose Leicester over Everton all bias aside... Fucking hell, if that's what he wants then let it be so... The tit
It's the roll I way

June 11, 2018, 09:18:03 PM
Reply #145

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hes a homebird.

Wants to stay near home. His loss more than ours.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 11, 2018, 09:19:59 PM
Reply #146

KoemansNumberTens

Hes a homebird.

Wants to stay near home. His loss more than ours.

Not the way to make decisions if you are serious about your career is it

June 11, 2018, 09:23:36 PM
Reply #147

Cozzie

Like others have said. His loss.

You have zero ambition if you just want to be a few miles from your own home.

Stupid fucking wanker.

June 11, 2018, 09:36:42 PM
Reply #148

Macca77

Never understand why people get angry and pissed off when a player signs for someone else (he hasn't yet like), its no loss to us whatsoever

June 11, 2018, 09:39:29 PM
Reply #149

blue slug

Could understand if he was an actual Leicester fan but just to be closer to home town is ridiculous