November 15, 2019, 05:40:26 AM

Author Topic: James Maddison  (Read 17438 times)

June 02, 2018, 01:32:49 AM
Read 17438 times

Ross

Does this lad offer more than Dowell?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 02, 2018, 01:56:26 AM
Reply #1

Ross

Big time.

Really, like what? Iíve only seen about twenty mins of him so Iíve no real idea about the lad.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 03, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
Reply #2

Ross

I really hope Iím wrong and of course everyone gets a clean slate under a new more attacking manager. I just donít see it though. Time will tell

I donít get how you can be so judgmental about players when for most of last season you kept saying you didnít watch us.

June 11, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
Reply #3

Ross

I donít believe it most normal people are desperate to get as far away from Coventry as possible.

June 11, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Coventry's that insignificant that you don't actually need to be that far from it to pretend it doesn't exist.  Apart from when you need to go to Ikea which is inside the shitty kamikaze ringroad.

I donít know I always found Coventry had burnt into my memory for a while when Iíd the displeasure of being there.