October 17, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

Author Topic: James Maddison  (Read 12203 times)

June 03, 2018, 11:42:51 AM
Reply #105

Jamokachi

No we were pretty shit to be fair. I really donít think much of DCL though I do seem to be in a minority

In fairness, you think everyone is shit.

June 03, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
Reply #106

KoemansNumberTens

In fairness, you think everyone is shit.

Most but I think heís 1 of our shittest

June 03, 2018, 01:19:07 PM
Reply #107

Rodenplav64

It’s not your money so don’t worry about it, if he’s been scouted and Marcel and silva want him I’ll take there judgement over yours dude

You were taking Walsh and Ronalds last season mate . I am just a bit more cautious than the FM generation . Spending what you haven't got can have consequences . Spending it badly more so . Ask Villa , WBA , Stoke , Sunderland or fans of a few teams who have spent badly and fell flat on there arse . Don't really feel Brands will fail us given his background but I also don't think we have the money people seem to think we have . I wasn't against signing Siggurdsson just the amount we paid . I am not against signing Maddison either but for the money quoted I would actually like to have known who he was and I watched a fair bit of the Championship . I would sooner take Cairney from Fulham but that won't happen next season I suppose .

June 03, 2018, 01:27:21 PM
Reply #108

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
There's scope to strike the right balance. If players like Rooney, Williams and Schneiderlin leave then there is room for another experienced player but we do need to be looking beyond players who have reached their ceiling. A Carvalho is fine if we bring a Madison in for example.

June 03, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
Reply #109

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Most but I think heís 1 of our shittest

Stop it mate.

June 03, 2018, 04:23:55 PM
Reply #110

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
I think DCL will go on go be an England regular. Far too soon to be writing him off.

He could do with a loan move to a newly promoted side, or a decent championship side, maybe even a top league abroad.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 03, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
Reply #111

Dr. Sponge

DCL deserves a clean slate as he was thrown in at the deep end last season with a world of shit around him, on and off the pitch.

I like the look of Maddison. Can anyone shed some light on what formation heís been playing in for Norwich?

June 03, 2018, 04:39:17 PM
Reply #112

KoemansNumberTens

Stop it mate.

I really hope Iím wrong and of course everyone gets a clean slate under a new more attacking manager. I just donít see it though. Time will tell

June 03, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
Reply #113

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 03, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
Reply #115

Ross

I really hope Iím wrong and of course everyone gets a clean slate under a new more attacking manager. I just donít see it though. Time will tell

I donít get how you can be so judgmental about players when for most of last season you kept saying you didnít watch us.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 03, 2018, 06:09:47 PM
Reply #116

KoemansNumberTens

I donít get how you can be so judgmental about players when for most of last season you kept saying you didnít watch us.

Second half of the season I didnít watch much. Iím not sure Iím really that judgemental. We talk about wanting to be a top 6 side and compete for champions league and my only point is that to varying degrees almost all of them wouldnít be good enough for that level

I genuinely donít know a non Everton supporter who rates DCL. I actually think heís our worst young player of them that have played with any frequency for the first team. Worse than Davies, JJK, Lookman and Holgate. I just donít see what others see in him.

Iíll watch him have a completely inaffective game and come on here to see people claiming heís played well. For me people are clinging to the odd flick or piece of hold up play every third week to claim heís going to be great when itís the exception with him rather than the rule

Iím not out to get him. I just donít think heís good enough. Most arenít for our ambitions. I donít think heís good enough for even a mid table team though. Again I really hope Iím wrong

June 03, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
Reply #117

dunkster

I'm on the fence with dcl. Hard to judge any striker with the horrible build up play and scraps of chances last season.
Personally I feel that Tom Davies needs to step up to the mark. Cynical fowls, lack of control when running with the ball. I wasn't impressed last term and he DID at least get game time.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 03, 2018, 06:23:29 PM
Reply #118

SANA_DR0

Hope Maddison is out first signing, followed by Carvalho.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

June 03, 2018, 06:28:36 PM
Reply #119

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Canít even begin to get my head around the attitude some have to DCL.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.