September 23, 2019, 04:13:11 PM

Author Topic: James Maddison  (Read 16104 times)

June 11, 2018, 11:30:18 PM
Reply #165

Ross

I donít believe it most normal people are desperate to get as far away from Coventry as possible.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 11, 2018, 11:38:59 PM
Reply #166

KoemansNumberTens

Why is ridiculous? Leicester won the league a few years ago

I think thatís our problem. We arenít actually currently much better than Leicester. I doubt the same issue would arise if it was a top 6 north west side

June 11, 2018, 11:45:24 PM
Reply #167

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I don’t believe it most normal people are desperate to get as far away from Coventry as possible.

Coventry's that insignificant that you don't actually need to be that far from it to pretend it doesn't exist.  Apart from when you need to go to Ikea which is inside the shitty kamikaze ringroad.

June 11, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
Reply #168

Ross

Coventry's that insignificant that you don't actually need to be that far from it to pretend it doesn't exist.  Apart from when you need to go to Ikea which is inside the shitty kamikaze ringroad.

I donít know I always found Coventry had burnt into my memory for a while when Iíd the displeasure of being there.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 11, 2018, 11:57:03 PM
Reply #169

gizzblue

That fucking ring road is the stuff of nightmares ....makes Runcorn look simple that fucker ....

Slamini, Gray and now Maddison (maybe) just the last few years we have been fishing in the same puddle ...they have better bait too.
Born not made a blue .

June 11, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
Reply #170

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I don’t know I always found Coventry had burnt into my memory for a while when I’d the displeasure of being there.

It is a horrible place, but it is just green all around it so you can soon forget it exists when you're leaving.  Its just whilst you're there is the problem.

June 12, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
Reply #171

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
That fucking ring road is the stuff of nightmares ....makes Runcorn look simple that fucker ....

Slamini, Gray and now Maddison (maybe) just the last few years we have been fishing in the same puddle ...they have better bait too.

Have they finished the new roads in Runcorn yet?

June 12, 2018, 12:06:17 AM
Reply #172

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool is closer to Coventry than Norwich is to Coventry. So he has made moves away from home to further his career.

The talk was that it was a done deal to Leicester before his hols and if so, I'm sure he's weighed up all the pros and cons to judge what's best for his career. And if that happens to be closer to home, then it's another box ticked for him.

I'm sure we'll have other targets, it's not the end of the world.

June 12, 2018, 12:15:53 AM
Reply #173

Bluedylan

Not even convinced itís true personally. Itís a Leicester source.

Get him in a room with Brandsí massive cock, and Silvaís deep, dark pools and itíll be a different story.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

June 12, 2018, 12:35:50 AM
Reply #174

tisonlyjk

Not particularly arsed if this doesnít happen. Weíve other areas that need sorting first and iíd Like to see Dowell given a run in pre-season.

June 12, 2018, 12:39:11 AM
Reply #175

sam of the south

Get him in a room with Brandsí massive cock, and Silvaís deep, dark pools and itíll be a different story.

Yeah, seductive rape
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 12, 2018, 02:24:07 AM
Reply #176

School of Science

Getting the feeling / vibes that we are concentrating on getting rid of players first, before we even look at transfer targets.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

June 12, 2018, 02:25:19 AM
Reply #177

gizzblue

Have they finished the new roads in Runcorn yet?

tbh
Havnt been up for about two months it was turmoil last time I went though .
Born not made a blue .

June 12, 2018, 02:35:36 AM
Reply #178

Paddockoldie

Just remember Coventry in the 80's for having my laces taken out by their police, who were mainly specials with no shoulder number just a crown... Nasty bastards too. Loved a kick off

June 12, 2018, 02:49:53 AM
Reply #179

Waltzer

Not the way to make decisions if you are serious about your career is it
Unsie did it and things worked out okay for him