August 16, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Author Topic: James Maddison  (Read 10976 times)

June 12, 2018, 03:12:11 AM
Reply #180

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Just remember Coventry in the 80's for having my laces taken out by their police, who were mainly specials with no shoulder number just a crown... Nasty bastards too. Loved a kick off

Fuck me that was dark lad.

Anyway Maddison - good mates with our Dom isnít he, canít wait to see Bainesí arty pictures of him in a cafe in town, dressed in balenciagas and a retro footy top looking soulfully on as Davies catches Domís queen in a pincer movement.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 12, 2018, 03:34:29 AM
Reply #181

Macca77

Just remember Coventry in the 80's for having my laces taken out by their police, who were mainly specials with no shoulder number just a crown... Nasty bastards too. Loved a kick off

Had many a dust up at Highfield Road, we got into a home fan's only pub once, that didn't go well, I was a fearless nobhead back then

June 12, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
Reply #182

sam of the south

Anyway Maddison - good mates with our Dom isnít he, canít wait to see Bainesí arty pictures of him in a cafe in town, dressed in balenciagas and a retro footy top looking soulfully on as Davies catches Domís queen in a pincer movement.

Iím unhealthily addicted to that Insta page
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 12, 2018, 03:59:05 AM
Reply #183

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iím unhealthily addicted to that Insta page

I got a reply from Bainesy once 😎
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 12, 2018, 04:22:28 AM
Reply #184

sam of the south

I got a reply from Bainesy once 😎

Nice one 👍🏼

Spill, bro

June 12, 2018, 04:23:51 AM
Reply #185

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Big fan of Baines wife on that account.

Sheís lovely.

June 12, 2018, 04:48:25 AM
Reply #186

Paddockoldie

LOL.. In terms of 80's darkness, Coventry was a bright light. My other memory was Latchford and Thomas ripping them a new arse at Goodison. They had a really bad kit too that night. The unstoppable duo.

June 12, 2018, 05:03:03 AM
Reply #187

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Had many a dust up at Highfield Road, we got into a home fan's only pub once, that didn't go well, I was a fearless nobhead back then

Know those situations. It's why my nose is like it is
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 12, 2018, 05:06:47 AM
Reply #188

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nice one 👍🏼

Spill, bro

Made a gag and he laughed!

June 12, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
Reply #189

sam of the south

Made a gag and he laughed!

You screenshotted it, didnít you.. ☺️

June 12, 2018, 06:27:02 AM
Reply #190

gizzblue

Know those situations. It's why my nose is like it is

Your not supposed to guard or lead with your face  :whistle:

June 12, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
Reply #191

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Your not supposed to guard or lead with your face  :whistle:

Fighting any other way is for wimps!!!!!

Funny story though. The first person to break my nose was my little brother. I say little, he is in age but not in size. I'm 6 ft but he is 6ft 5 and has been since about the age of 14. One day he got annoyed at my piss taking and just before school he spread my nose across my face.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 12, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
Reply #192

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently Silva wants him as replacement for Rooney.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

June 12, 2018, 01:48:44 PM
Reply #193

Bluedylan

Guardian says we are the 'frontrunners' to sign him.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 12, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
Reply #194

Lxxx

Didnt mean to like that, as if you would choose Leicester over Everton all bias aside... Fucking hell, if that's what he wants then let it be so... The tit

Taking off our blue blinkers but why wouldn't you? They pay the same, they've won more trophies in recent years and they are at the same level as us in the current league pecking order. There's no clear distinction between the two clubs so it'll come down to other factors and location might be one.