December 16, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

Author Topic: James Maddison  (Read 12983 times)

June 12, 2018, 02:23:35 PM
Reply #195

Ramjam

Taking off our blue blinkers but why wouldn't you? They pay the same, they've won more trophies in recent years and they are at the same level as us in the current league pecking order. There's no clear distinction between the two clubs so it'll come down to other factors and location might be one.
You can’t seriously compare the size of Leicester to Everton because they won the league 2 years ago when Tottenham’s bottle went
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 12, 2018, 02:28:02 PM
Reply #196

Toddacelli

Taking off our blue blinkers but why wouldn't you? They pay the same, they've won more trophies in recent years and they are at the same level as us in the current league pecking order. There's no clear distinction between the two clubs so it'll come down to other factors and location might be one.

I hate agreeing with this. But I do. New stadium with a good atmosphere and rich owner with a good relationship with the fans too. Positive vibes all round at Leicester now - even if the League memories are starting to fade...

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 12, 2018, 02:28:59 PM
Reply #197

Toddacelli

You can’t seriously compare the size of Leicester to Everton because they won the league 2 years ago when Tottenham’s bottle went

It's not about historical size and trophies in the cabinet - it's about a current snapshot and current opportunities.

June 12, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
Reply #198

Toddacelli

I’m unhealthily addicted to that Insta page

@brap2 what Insta Page is this?

June 12, 2018, 02:39:38 PM
Reply #199

Ramjam

It's not about historical size and trophies in the cabinet - it's about a current snapshot and current opportunities.
I just don’t get it, sorry
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 12, 2018, 02:41:05 PM
Reply #200

Lxxx

I'm not comparing sizes I'm saying that for young lads who weren't even born the last time we won a trophy there's not a huge amount of difference between the clubs, at the moment. It's a fickle world we live in, there's a large swathe of football fans who don't even remember football before the Premier League, or at least don't give it as much credence.

June 12, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
Reply #201

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
To anybody on the outside there is as much chance as Leicester winning the FA cup next year as us.
ditto the league cup
ditto the league
ditto qualifying for the Europa league via league position

Now, they sell Mahrez and/or Vardy and we get off to a good start in the window, then people may favour us.
But, we're both just 2 teams not in the top 6 that nobody expects to be relegated. It's a small club and we're both in it.

June 12, 2018, 03:03:48 PM
Reply #202

dangermouse

Depending on the player, the biggest factors will always be money and playtime. Some players, depending on their level will also want to be playing in europe. I doubt many players are really interested in how many trophies a club has won, even less if most of them are a distant memory.

Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

June 12, 2018, 03:58:42 PM
Reply #203

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
@brap2 what Insta Page is this?

Baines’ photography page, called the_plagiarist or something I think?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 12, 2018, 04:00:37 PM
Reply #204

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Norwich fans on twitter saying he’s the best player they’ve ever seen for them and they’ve been graced with the likes of Darren Huckerby and Wes Hoolahan.

June 12, 2018, 04:35:17 PM
Reply #205

Makis

Maddison wasn't even born when we last won a trophy.

June 12, 2018, 04:42:28 PM
Reply #206

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Liverpool are preparing a bid
Simply simply lovely

June 12, 2018, 04:45:32 PM
Reply #207

Bally

Administrator
Had many a dust up at Highfield Road, we got into a home fan's only pub once, that didn't go well, I was a fearless nobhead back then
Ahh the halcyon days of fearless knobheadry, nowadays, I'm more a fearless lazy cunt.
It's the roll I way

June 12, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
Reply #208

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 12, 2018, 05:03:27 PM
Reply #209

Macca77

Norwich fans on twitter saying he’s the best player they’ve ever seen for them and they’ve been graced with the likes of Darren Huckerby and Wes Hoolahan.

Efan Ekoku is fucking furious