December 11, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Author Topic: Tosun  (Read 5358 times)

June 06, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
Reply #75

Jamokachi

Heís 21 by the way so needs to start improving his finishing quickly if heís going to be a quality centre forward

Which 21 year olds playing up front in the PL are better?

June 06, 2018, 04:28:08 AM
Reply #76

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
That doesn't matter. The rule is (loan * player)+(pick shit club in shit league that will not aid development to better performances for Everton)=guaranteed success.
Ah I see
Silly me
Simply simply lovely

June 06, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
Reply #77

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like DCL but he really needs to improve goal threat.

Actually also think that Tosun has a good all round game, maybe a bit slow, but should be quite flexible tactically.

Personally of the opinion that DCL is the better overall player / there isnít THAT much in it - but Tosun seems to be a bagger in all fairness. Huge variety of finishes, replicated across a dodgy league / CL / international and prem - hard to ignore imo.

Would like to see both in a system that isnít a bag of dog poo on fire - and go from there.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 06, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
Reply #78

Ramjam

Absolutely none, DCL needs to stay put and take his chances when they come, I like the idea of DCL any Tosun up front in a 4-4-2
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 06, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
Reply #79

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Never seen DCL put his laces through it. Finesseís everything.

Should watch 100 hours of Kane and Defoe this summer while heís off. Shift and bang, low and hard. Meat and drink for a striker and atm he doesnít seem to have it.

Everything else he has in spades imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 06, 2018, 04:40:03 AM
Reply #80

blue slug

I didnít say there were any better I just said I think he needs to improve his finishing, to be fair Jesus of city I think is better for a start

June 06, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
Reply #81

tisonlyjk

Tosun is a much better option than DCL. If weíre going to be creating chances I want someone with almost a 50% conversion rate on the end of them.

June 06, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
Reply #82

kramer0

Heís 21 by the way so needs to start improving his finishing quickly if heís going to be a quality centre forward

Davies.

June 06, 2018, 04:47:47 AM
Reply #83

blue slug

Davies.

DCL is 21 whatís Davies got to do with it heís not a centre forward?

June 06, 2018, 04:48:29 AM
Reply #84

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Davies.

Weíre talking about good players in here mate take this talk elsewhere

June 06, 2018, 04:49:37 AM
Reply #85

kramer0

DCL is 21 whatís Davies got to do with it heís not a centre forward?

Original Comment:

Davies has had plenty of minutes this season and has looked poor to me. Not sure he has what it takes.

My Reply:

He's 19 and we played all of our most effective football with him on the pitch.

Wobbles in form are part of the learning process. He'll be alright.

June 06, 2018, 06:35:12 AM
Reply #86

gizzblue

Some in here really need a head wobble ffs. ...DCL is a great "prospect" and i like the lad still can't hit his own ass with a banjo though... to suggest benching Tosun a baller who knows where the net is for DCL is nothing short of fucking madness ...give the lad twenty mins here and there and a few shit cup games but if he doesn't start to find the net soon he's never going too imho.
Born not made a blue .

June 06, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
Reply #87

Jamokachi

I didnít say there were any better I just said I think he needs to improve his finishing, to be fair Jesus of city I think is better for a start

The point being; you say he needs to improve yet you can only name one better player, hence he is one of the top young player in the country. The lack of development time afforded the lad is fucking absurd.

June 06, 2018, 01:01:28 PM
Reply #88

blue slug

Original Comment:

My Reply:

Sorry matey 👍

June 06, 2018, 01:46:17 PM
Reply #89

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I'd still rather start Calvert-Lewin.

Lost pretty much all respect for you there. DCL is a truer at best. Has very little quality other than chasing people down. A good looking Straq is what DCL is.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...