October 21, 2018, 06:17:06 AM

Author Topic: I just love this man  (Read 2758 times)

June 04, 2018, 09:21:08 PM
Read 2758 times

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I don't care if my Nev obsession creeps anyone out. Love him. And the fact that Kopites are calling out Piers Morgan saying he wasn't as good as Seaman on Twitter is awesome

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/neville-southall-flak-sex-workers-lgbt-issues?CMP=fb_gu
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 04, 2018, 09:25:55 PM
Reply #1

blue slug

He's a legend, one of my favourite players of all time, great read that was, the bit about if sterling had a tattoo of a massive cock it would remind him of piers morgan lol

June 04, 2018, 09:32:22 PM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

I don't care if my Nev obsession creeps anyone out. Love him. And the fact that Kopites are calling out Piers Morgan saying he wasn't as good as Seaman on Twitter is awesome

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/neville-southall-flak-sex-workers-lgbt-issues?CMP=fb_gu

Hes hard not to like. Hes got proper opinions about subjects that genuinely matter. Seems like a good person

June 04, 2018, 09:40:10 PM
Reply #3

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Cracking read that
Simply simply lovely

June 04, 2018, 09:48:17 PM
Reply #4

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 04, 2018, 10:57:20 PM
Reply #5

sam of the south

He just gets better and better.

The finest Evertonian of all 👌🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 04, 2018, 10:59:07 PM
Reply #6

Lxxx

He means well but some of his tweets indicate he's not as intelligent or clued up as he thinks he is.

June 04, 2018, 11:07:19 PM
Reply #7

BigJoe

Big Nev true legend and world class. Had the pleasure of meeting him at the team hotel in Norwich in 94, gave me and my kids time to chat even though they were preparing to leave on the coach for the match. He assured me we would beat the RS in our next game which we did ! So much better than Seaman, I was at White Hart Lane for "that save" in 85 and even Spurs fans were impressed.

June 04, 2018, 11:34:04 PM
Reply #8

boothill

He means well but some of his tweets indicate he's not as intelligent or clued up as he thinks he is.
he would be the 1st to say he isnt the most clued up or intelligent, but hes doing more than his bit by highlighting injustice and social problems for maybe others to take up who are

June 04, 2018, 11:37:35 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Hes very open about what he doesnt know or understand.

Hes the best of us, build him a fucking statue imo.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 05, 2018, 12:58:16 AM
Reply #10

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Got a nice story about the Big Man. Most of you will know I was devastated that a night with him I was meant to attend was cancelled. I went on his Twitter account to see if there was any info about a rescheduled date. He was tweeting about mental health. Now a friend of mine runs a mental health charity and often involves members of the Welsh Rugby team to raise awareness. I contacted her and said you might want to get him involved. She did and within minutes he'd arranged to meet her the next day and find out all he could and promote the charity. She said he was amazing, the best celeb she's worked with in terms of asking about mental health.

June 05, 2018, 01:24:40 AM
Reply #11

gizzblue

True legend ...and absolute quality fella ....met him in knutsford services ,he was on his way out and stopped to chat footy with me and my little girl who had no clue I was speaking to a legend  nod

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 02:27:24 AM by gizzblue »

June 05, 2018, 01:49:50 AM
Reply #12

BigJoe

He's very open about what he doesn't know or understand.

He's the best of us, build him a fucking statue imo.
A statue absolutely ! Something for the Bramley Moore Dock plans before it's too late.

June 05, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
Reply #13

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to lose some weight does Nev. Does not look healthy
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 05, 2018, 01:56:02 AM
Reply #14

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Needs to lose some weight does Nev. Does not look healthy

This is my worry. He's going to Cark it before I meet him