August 25, 2019, 09:30:03 AM

Author Topic: Marvin Plattenhardt  (Read 9358 times)

June 13, 2018, 12:44:17 AM
Read 9358 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Weird that though, sky sports just announcing a target as breaking news.

Like have the club said this orrr?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 13, 2018, 05:39:25 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn't create much from open play.

That's an issue given who he'd be replacing.

Edit: Last season was his best season on record for open play chance creation but it still wasn't great.

Losing Baines and Rooney from the first 11 a huge worry for our passing, but you’d HOPE some of the CM’s we buy are able to replace that?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 13, 2018, 01:45:43 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rooney's passing was not particularly good this past season, so I don't really think he will be much of a loss on that front. Passing percentage below 80%; a lot of misplaced passes in dangerous positions; and only like 2 assists.

Oh he didn’t do it great, but was willing.

More about people who want the ball.

June 13, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Sigurdsson -- instead of being forced out wide to accommodate Rooney -- will be able to play through the middle, which would more than make up for the loss of Rooney. Still an argument to be made that we need a ball playing midfielder but I don't think that is the case because we are losing Rooney. In my view, we would have been better off last year without him.

Doesn’t get on the ball enough.