December 15, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen reportedly happy to leave Everton  (Read 13170 times)

July 19, 2018, 03:46:44 PM
Reply #45

eugene

No fluke Holland never qualified for the wc the berg amp

July 19, 2018, 04:06:58 PM
Reply #46

GrantyBoy78

Yep, he's looked awful. Quite telling that 3 managers didn't fancy him. Shame, as really wanted him to do well. He's our Aquilani, isn't he? Despite "wanting to fight for his place' he hasn't put on any weight or tried to help himself in that regard. Speaking of which; I thought JJK looked like he'd been in the gym over the summer - looked like he's put on good weight.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:11:22 PM by GrantyBoy78 »

July 19, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
Reply #47

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Aye noticed that. I think with JJK and AR we are sorted in the reserve full back positions. And Seamus I reckon will be with us for a good few years, a-la-Baines. We just need a new Bainesey. Tierney would be perfect - he has the fire in his belly, and would be a perfect fit. Lets have a whip'round, and help out Moshiri find the money...

July 19, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
Reply #48

Alanvideo

Klaassen looked like someone who was asked to make up the numbers .Just stayed on the periphery of play ,only got involved once or twice.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 19, 2018, 05:11:54 PM
Reply #49

Lxxx

Ajax might have bought him back too if they hadn't just spent about £18m on Daley Blind. I don't know if they have any talented youngsters but I'd be trying to use Klaassan as bait to send him back there as that's probably the best chance we've got of getting him off the books. We'd have to pay him off too.

July 19, 2018, 09:59:49 PM
Reply #50

bigmanbob

I don't know if they have any talented youngsters but I'd be trying to use Klaassan as bait to send him back there as that's probably the best chance we've got of getting him off the books. We'd have to pay him off too.
I'm sure if they have, Brands will know all about them

July 19, 2018, 10:01:21 PM
Reply #51

D15TIN

Our best chance is probably sending him back there, maybe we could get Ziyech and offer cash plus invisible davy

July 19, 2018, 10:10:30 PM
Reply #52

Free Agent

Our best chance is probably sending him back there, maybe we could get Ziyech and offer cash plus invisible davy

Ziyech or De Ligt
Either one would do nicely

July 19, 2018, 10:33:25 PM
Reply #53

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
I didnít watch the friendly yesterday but are people not being a bit reactionary to write him off after one pre-season game? I appreciate it comes after a poor showing when he played last season, but back then the consensus was people wanted to see him given more of a chance.

July 19, 2018, 10:58:56 PM
Reply #54

Gash

Global Moderator
I didnít watch the friendly yesterday but are people not being a bit reactionary to write him off after one pre-season game? I appreciate it comes after a poor showing when he played last season, but back then the consensus was people wanted to see him given more of a chance.

I'd like to think I'm one of the less reactionary people on here and have wanted him to be given a chance but for the first time I've moved into the "sell him" camp on the back of last nights performance. He was really poor and looked totally lost, you could see he was trying, he had plenty energy and was trying to get in tackles and break up play if anything he was probably trying too hard but the fact he couldn't even have a presence against League Two opposition is a real worry and certainly an indication why Koeman, Allardyce and possibly Silva all feel he's just not suited to the English game.

Sad to see to be honest and must be hard for him given how highly regarded he was at Ajax, to go from fan favourite to flop in less than a few months must be tough.

July 20, 2018, 01:30:11 AM
Reply #55

KoemansNumberTens

Can't fault the decision to bring him in, nor the fee it cost. Both seemed decent decisions at the time based on how good he looked for Ajax to the lay person.

But, it's not worked out and he needs to go back to a less fast, less physical league.

What? That was exactly our problem. We signed a load of stats based fantasy football players rather than watched them and made informed decisions. Of course we can fault it. When you actually watch him he looks totally unsuited and a bit shit

July 20, 2018, 01:33:01 AM
Reply #56

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Mega mega sad for him. He was worshiped at Ajax and i hate that this move has basically ruined his career :(
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 20, 2018, 01:35:39 AM
Reply #57

KoemansNumberTens

Mega mega sad for him. He was worshiped at Ajax and i hate that this move has basically ruined his career :(

Wish someone would treble my money and ruin my career. Turning Napoli down suggests heís not in much of a rush to fix it either

July 20, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
Reply #58

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Wish someone would treble my money and ruin my career. Turning Napoli down suggests heís not in much of a rush to fix it either

Money is fuck all to do with it. He is a human being, he is trying hard. He just isnt good enough and that must hurt.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 20, 2018, 01:41:27 AM
Reply #59

blue slug

100k a week is a lot to turn your back on