September 25, 2018, 02:14:39 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen reportedly happy to leave Everton  (Read 11850 times)

July 16, 2018, 05:29:35 PM
Reply #30

Waltzer

Doesnt sound like Davy is off to Turkey

Everton midfielder Davy Klaassen has been closely linked with a summer exit.

The Netherlands international has received interest from Besiktas after a disappointing season.

Klaassen struggled for playing time under former Toffees boss Sam Allardyce, failing to make a single appearance.

Everton striker Cenk Tosun has opened up about the future of his teammate, denying rumors that he will be joining Besiktas.

“I asked him if he would move to Besiktas, he said a move to the Super Lig is not on the cards and that was the end of that,” Tosun said in an interview with the Sabah newspaper today.

July 16, 2018, 09:11:15 PM
Reply #31

blue1948

Doesnt sound like Davy is off to Turkey

Everton midfielder Davy Klaassen has been closely linked with a summer exit.

The Netherlands international has received interest from Besiktas after a disappointing season.

Klaassen struggled for playing time under former Toffees boss Sam Allardyce, failing to make a single appearance.

Everton striker Cenk Tosun has opened up about the future of his teammate, denying rumors that he will be joining Besiktas.

“I asked him if he would move to Besiktas, he said a move to the Super Lig is not on the cards and that was the end of that,” Tosun said in an interview with the Sabah newspaper today.

Good news methinks

July 16, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
Reply #32

D15TIN

I wanted him to remain. I wanted him to get his chance with silva and show allardyce that there is a player there.
Show allardyce? He'd have to show 3 managers who never rated him. He's too weak and not good enough for the league.

July 16, 2018, 10:35:54 PM
Reply #33

Macca77

Lads, he's not good enough and needs to be shipped out.

July 16, 2018, 10:39:22 PM
Reply #34

kramer0

I imagine he'll be holding out for a move to a stronger league, though.

July 17, 2018, 12:29:18 AM
Reply #35

gizzblue

Like every other player that never got a proper go at things Vlasic ,Sandro and Klassen all deserve a real chance ....I mean Morgan was constantly shit last year but was still given time as was Williams aside the goal in Europe game.

July 17, 2018, 02:21:35 AM
Reply #36

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Saw a video the other day of Ajax a few years ago. Three players under heavy pressure from opposition - do about 4 little triangles between them and manage to get out of it.

Our mate davy was about 5 yards away, hiding behind an opposition player and pointing back towards the goalie.

He’s crap, given up hope.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 02:22:50 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 19, 2018, 04:16:49 AM
Reply #37

Bob Sacamano

Mayyyyyyte. How shit has this guy turned out.

Like laughably bad and cost a tonne of cheddar too. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea 🤣. Koeman and Walsh should be fucking sectioned.

July 19, 2018, 04:30:07 AM
Reply #38

sam of the south

As if Napoli really wanted him  :shock:
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 19, 2018, 05:21:33 AM
Reply #39

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Mayyyyyyte. How shit has this guy turned out.

Like laughably bad and cost a tonne of cheddar too. Who the fuck thought this was a good idea 🤣. Koeman and Walsh should be fucking sectioned.

Absolutely fucking anonymous like, I’ve never seen anything like it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 19, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
Reply #40

Lxxx

Koeman bullied Walsh on this one didn’t he. I’d be checking out any suspicious financial transactions involving Davy’s agent and any of Koeman’s family members.

July 19, 2018, 06:12:08 AM
Reply #41

Evertonian in NC

We're gonna have to leave him on the side of the road in a cardboard box marked "Free to a Good Home"
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 19, 2018, 02:46:43 PM
Reply #42

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Can't fault the decision to bring him in, nor the fee it cost. Both seemed decent decisions at the time based on how good he looked for Ajax to the lay person.

But, it's not worked out and he needs to go back to a less fast, less physical league.

July 19, 2018, 02:55:25 PM
Reply #43

dunkster

Shame...Was hoping for a Berkamp but ended up with a Van de meyde.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 19, 2018, 03:05:40 PM
Reply #44

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Van der meyde was great.... BEFORE he came to us :)

Klaassen was great for Ajax before he came to us - I reckon we ship him back, keep the karma and take a hit on this one, and do a respectful deal for another one of their decent players or up-and-coming talents. Best for all parties I think. But the lad needs to be moved on.