September 26, 2018, 12:28:53 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen reportedly happy to leave Everton  (Read 11871 times)

July 20, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
Read 11871 times

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Would have been interesting to see him play at Napoli as Sarri had a high energy style.

In one way you’d think it wouldn’t have suited him at all.

But on the flip side I think working as part of a well organised team where players are closer together and higher up the pitch would reduce the need for longer runs etc.

I actually thought his movement last night was quite interesting but the one time where he got in down the right he put in an awful cross.

July 20, 2018, 03:28:34 AM
Reply #1

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Clearly the answer is we need Martina on the pitch to unlock him with silky back heels.

A new Dani Alves

July 20, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
Reply #2

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair, Silva has been playing him on the right.

Could we have finally found our Figo?

Given lack of signings it’s this out of the box thinking that’s needed

July 23, 2018, 10:00:25 PM
Reply #3

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
€20m and €3.5m per year wages.

Decent for all concerned I think.

July 23, 2018, 10:03:04 PM
Reply #4

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

July 24, 2018, 12:34:08 AM
Reply #5

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I have heard €12m rising to €15m and in the Bild article if you scroll down it states €12m to €15m also, I do not know where the £20m quote is coming from but these are the prices I have heard and that Bild is also quoting!?

Just read the Bild article again and it states Delaney went to Dortmund for €20m.

Ah right I thought that said he was the new Delaney and would be €20m.

July 27, 2018, 07:06:21 PM
Reply #6

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Was that purely him though?did he do the scouting?

Genuine question, I don't actually know the answer

Mixture of both, scouts spotted then players were watched (lots).

Anyway it’s an impossible comparison as he was here years and in little danger of the sack, therefore systems of identifying players aren’t comparable at the moment.

Eg he watched lescott over years. If he’d been sacked in the middle of that period, we’d never have signed him.